Tracy Grogan
Tracy Grogan asked Liane Moriarty:

When reading "The Husband's Secret"I found myself sharing Cecilia's conflict; part of me wanted a quick reveal of the letter and then a lengthy afternath, but the other part enjoyed the drawn out angst. As the writer, what was your decision-making process on when to release us from the grip of cognitive dissonance and begin with the parceling out of the repercussions.

Liane Moriarty That was very tricky and some people thought I got it right, and others thought I got it wrong, so I don't know, I guess I just followed my instincts. I know at least one reader who couldn't bear it and skipped ahead. Looking at it now, I wonder if it was just one chapter too long before the reveal, but I don't know..
Liane Moriarty