Pablo S
Pablo S asked:

I didn´t like the movie it bored me, but I love scifi stuff. Is the book far better than the movie?

Mark Schlatter I liked the book a fair bit better, but the tone of the movie matches the tone of the book. If you don't like the humor of the movie, you probably won't like the book.
Pablo S So I'am finally reading it and I must say that I am really enojoying it. The mood in the books works better than in the movie at least for me
Ami The book is far far better. The book(s) have a sense of insanity and humor that the movie fails to create.
Wibbly Wobbly Timey Whimey Sorry to sound weird but I like the movie too mostly because of the opening scene.
Alan Seeling Immeasurably. The magic of this set of books, this story, is Adam's personality itself. His use of language and the foundational "British sense of Humor" is so angular to Americans', that every thought comes at you from a direction you didn't expect. You sometimes think the Babel Fish in your ear mistranslated something.
Image for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy