Nicole
Nicole asked:

Where can I buy an inexpensive hardcover copy of Fool Moon (and any other Dresden Files book, really)? I bought the first one on Amazon for the normal hardcover price, but when I went to get Fool Moon, I couldn't find a price less than $80. If there's any place to buy these books in hardcover that are reasonably priced, please let me know!

To answer questions about Fool Moon, please sign up.
Cat If you are dead set on buying a book I can not help. But if you just want to read the book another alternative is to check it out from the library. I got mine on my kindle. If I wasn't able to get it there I would check them out at the library. If you look below the description it says Amazon, other sellers, and Libraries. If you click on Libraries it will bring up Word Cat and tell you the closest ones to you that the book is avaliable. I hope this helps.
Jaynie Shorb Try abebooks.com. I see the hardcover version for 12.89 right now with free shipping. They are an excellent source for used books.
Jeannette Joyce you can also try book swaps and look around 2nd hand stores you will be amazed on what you can find , this looks like a great series Ill have to read :)
Jennifer Bressman I managed to find hard copies of later books at local thrifts stores. You can also try thriftbooks.com, make a wish list and they will notify you of when the books become available through email.
Olivia I would recommend just getting the paperbacks. To my knowledge the first several books were mostly only paperbacks until much, much later. I could be incorrect in that information, of course, but it's just from what I seen upon my searching for the books myself.

Regardless, I hope you find what you're looking for and that this helps some. Happy reading!

Kelly
Image for Fool Moon
by Jim Butcher (Goodreads Author)