Billie
Billie asked:

No, just no. I'm not reading this, I'm not buying this, I will have nothing to do with this. The series took a bad turn at after the third book. I thought Nevermore was the end, I can't take this anymore, I'm sorry, I tried, but no more?!

To answer questions about Maximum Ride Forever, please sign up.
Tom Hoffman Same. I'll probably just check it out at the library because I don't want to support it with my $18, just because I am curious as to how terrible it will be haha. But seriously, I feel like a 12 year old fanfiction writer could make something as good as what this is going to be.
Kate I think book 4 was where the shit really hit the fan. I find all the books after that just kept getting worse and worse... Let's look at the bright side, though, shall we? It can't possibly be any worse.

ಠ_ಠ Can it?
Image for Maximum Ride Forever
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author)