Jameela
Jameela asked:

To answer questions about Killer Instinct, please sign up.
Tirzah Eleora I can't quite decide if Michael meant that he knew it was going to be Dean regardless of who met her in the forest, or if he meant that Cassie would have had a surge of emotion/love for whichever of them met her due to her relief at being alive to love one of them at all, but I'm leaning towards the former. Now that she and Dean have kissed, I think it's unlikely that the author will have her get together with Michael in the second book due to the effect that would have on already troubled Dean.

Personally, I'm surprised and a little disappointed--don't get me wrong, I love Dean and I thing he is a great character, but I was still rooting for Michael. I feel like Cassie's attraction to Dean is mostly a desire to protect him and understand him, whereas she just feels attracted to Michael. She never seemed jealous that Dean was closer to Lia (I know, I know, Lia is the sister figure, but while Cassie wouldn't have seen Lia as a romantic rival I would have thought she would want to be Dean's confidant if she had a crush on him) but she does get really jealous whenever Lia hints about a romance between her and Michael. And frankly, I'll be really annoyed if Michael and Lia get together.
Nightlizard Well, I personally think that she doesn't know the answer herself and Michael knows it. She might as well go for him, but I would really prefer her to stay with Dean, was rooting for them when he first made an appearance. ;)
Echo The author said that the answer would be covered in the third book, so fingers crossed that we'll get some more answers about the deanxmichaelxcassie relationship.
Darkphoenix I thought he realised that she would still have picked Dean, that it was always going to be him...
Gugu She Doesn't know she is still figuring ot out wether it's him or dean
Image for Killer Instinct
by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Goodreads Author)