Bob Tyndall
Bob Tyndall asked:

Can anyone tell me if Reacher survived this time. By all intents he shouldn't have had time to escape the fire. What does he do next?

To answer questions about 61 Hours, please sign up.
Dan Flanagan
Roger Loomis
Laura CHILD, LEE
Jack Reacher series

1. Killing floor
2. Die trying
3. Tripwire
4. Running blind
5. Echo burning
6. Without fail
7. Persuader
8. The enemy (prequel)
9. One shot
10. The hard way
11. Bad luck and trouble
12. Nothing to lose
13. Gone tomorrow
14. 61 hours
15. Worth dying for
16. The affair
17. A wanted man
18. Never go back
19. Personal
RBSProds The sequence of Lee Child novels should give you some clues, though they tend to hop around different timelines as he finds more dangerous fun and games around the USA.
Petr
Gregory Drake Just cracked the cover on the next 1 in the series following 61 Hours, entitled Worth Dying For, but have only read the 1st 2 pages so far while visiting The Library (if ya knowhatimean?!). Will pick it back up shortly, though the dust jacket's short description of the plot sounds pretty darn interesting, apparently picking up shortly after the cliff hanger of an ending of 61 Hours.

So far, I cannot get enough of these Jack Reacher novels. Zooming through them almost as fast as I can read cover-to-cover a Spenser novel by Robert Parker! Only have 1/2 or less of Lee Child's series so far, with small local Public Library only yielding 2 of them. I'll have to find some book sales or hope that a generous person out there will donate a bunch of them to 1 of the local Salvation Army Thrift Shops, during the coming summer.
Mick Scrimshaw He travels to Virginia to meet the girl on the end of the phone.
Glenda I wondered, too! But he shows up in the newer novels, so he must have survived, I think!
Lucas
Chandimal Gunasekara Many have Killed their characters by adding more "LUCK" ..
Adrian you cant kill Jack !
Mrs D
Lorraine Mace Read it and see
Bob Tyndall Any idea where I can find out the order of the series. I thought I had read them all but don't know. I like to follow a character from the begging. Someone said To Die For is next in line from 61 hours. I'm looking for that one.
Image for 61 Hours
by Lee Child (Goodreads Author)