Chrysten Landers
Chrysten Landers asked Katie Coyle:

Hey, Katie I loved Vivian Apple versus the apocalypse and I am making my towards Vivian versus America but I was just wondering if the UK versions are different story wise, is there more of the story in the American versions or is the same in both published versions? I hope you get what I am saying because I am confused. Anyway I love the series and you are my writing inspiration.

Katie Coyle Chrysten, thank you so much! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the book! It's all very confusing but don't fret--there are only two Vivian Apple books, and they are essentially identical on both sides of the Atlantic (with some very minor edits that would not really affect your reading experience, I don't think). VIVIAN APPLE AT THE END OF THE WORLD is the American version of VIVIAN VERSUS THE APOCALYPSE, and VIVIAN APPLE NEEDS A MIRACLE (coming out this September!) is the American version of VIVIAN VERSUS AMERICA. Again, the changes are pretty few and small, so you can read either the US or UK versions without issue! Hope this helps.