Angela
Angela asked Juliet Marillier:

I know the Shadowfell series is meant to be a trilogy, but I feel like there's a lot of story left to tell there after The Caller. I fell in love with so many of the residents of that world, beyond just the main characters, and would love to visit them again. Do you have any plans to visit the world again?

Juliet Marillier Hi Angela and sorry to be slow with my reply - I've been travelling for the last ten days. At this point I don't plan to return to the world of Shadowfell but that doesn't mean it's not possible for the future. You're right, it has lots of potential for future stories that need not include the same (human) characters.Mind you, I would love to write about what happened in Tali's life afterwards, as I think it would have been a very difficult adjustment for her, especially as the rebels have male and female fighters who view each other as equals, and the chieftains have only men-at-arms. Would she be able to continue her role as a war-leader? Could she be happy if she wasn't doing that kind of job?