A.B. Gayle
A.B. Gayle asked Alexis Hall:

Not sure if I have asked you this yet. Will Glitterland ever be coming out as an Audiobook?

Alexis Hall I would love that very much - and I have an potential opportunity to make it happen as well.

Unfortunately my publisher has the audio-rights, and is unwilling to relinquish them before the end of the contract ... so I'm going to have to wait until the rights revert to me.

This is entirely my own fault, incidentally. They're entirely within their legal rights, and when I signed over Glitterland I simply didn't imagine what might be possible within a year or so. But I was quite naive then about the relationship between authors and publishers. It's, um, not a mistake I'll ever make again ;)
Alexis Hall