maša
maša asked Peter Koevari:

Where did you find inspiration for you series Legends of Marithia?

Peter Koevari Great and interesting question. I grew up with a lot of fantasy movies, and started reading fantasy when I was a teenager. The first fantasy novels I read was the Liveship Traders series by Robin Hobb. I loved the books!

I also spent many years playing video games. Certainly not as much these days.

Legends of Marithia was spawned by all the things I love about fantasy, and a story that was mulling around my brain for many years. Characters and situations were inspired by many things, people, events, etc. Finally, I can call the War of Prophecies (Books I-III) trilogy done.

Interestingly, the story I had planned, and the story I ended up with, are different in so many ways.

My next project is a sci-fi novel, and that was inspired by many things such as The Walking Dead, alien invasion movies, my love of technology, and an old TV show called "Quantum Leap"

Stay tuned!