Tasmine Grayson
Tasmine Grayson asked Katie McGarry:

Are you or have you considered having your books made into movies? Will you be writing more books for the Pushing The Limits series? Will you be bringing back previous characters like Ryan, Beth, Isaiah, etc.?

Katie McGarry Hi Tasmine,

I would love for my books to be made into movies, but Hollywood hasn't show interest yet.

The next book in the Pushing the Limits series is Breaking the Rules. This is Echo and Noah's second full length novel and will be released on December 8, 2014.

I haven't ruled out continuing the series, but right now I'm focusing on my new series that will be released on May 2015. Nowhere But Here (A Thunder Road novel) will follow teens who are raised in the thrilling world of motorcycle clubs.

Thank you,

Katie