Nikki
Nikki asked Jeff Hobbs:

I've just finished your book, it only took me 3 days to read since I could not put it down. The writing was absolutely beautiful. Even though you start out knowing how the story ends I could not help but hope for a different ending. Is there any progress at all on finding the people who killed Robert? Has there been no leads in the past 3 years?

Jeff Hobbs Thank you so much, Tiffany, this means an awful lot. And no, there has been no progress and certainly no arrests since 2011. Because of this, the investigation is still technically "open," and so I do not have access to any real details therein. Still, it is chilling to think these men remain at large. All the best, Jeff