Chris
Chris asked:

I can't find Hush Hush in the libraries or online. It seems like everyone is confusing it with the book Hush. I just wrote to my library about this. Does anyone know where to find this book?

To answer questions about Hush Hush, please sign up.
Debby I read Hush from my library and reading the descriptions of Hush and what is listed as Hush Hush, it must be the same book. If not actually, please let me know.
Gerri Many places seem confused by the title. I finally found it in library catalog as Hush a Dect. Blue Novel. Amazon has it listed as Hush a Patterson novel. As another reader mentioned, its at Costco too.
Peggy Schneck My library has the book and the audio book. I purchased a paperback of HUSH at Costco as I wanted a physical book to take on vacation with me.
I'm confused by the title here as well.
Image for Hush Hush
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author)