Start by marking “Hush Hush (Detective Harriet Blue #4)” as Want to Read:
Hush Hush (Detective Harriet Blue #4)

Hush Hush

(Detective Harriet Blue #4)

Harriet Blue used to be a detective. Now she's inmate 3329.

Prison is a dangerous place for a former cop – as Harriet Blue is learning on a daily basis.

So, following a fight for her life and a prison-wide lockdown, the last person she wants to see is Deputy Police Commissioner Joe Woods. The man who put her inside.

But Woods is not there to gloat. His daughter Tonya and her
Expected publication: July 11th 2019 by Century

To ask other readers questions about Hush Hush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hush Hush

Shelleyrae at Book'd Out
The release of Hush Hush gave me the perfect excuse to get acquainted with Detective Harriet Blue. I raced through Never Never, Fifty Fifty and Liar Liar over a day or two and was all caught up. This is a series which requires you to read the books in order.

Hush Hush picks up a few weeks after the events of Liar Liar. Making good on his promise, Deputy Police Commissioner Joe Woods has had Harriet charged with a litany of crimes, including the murder of serial killer Regan Banks. Denied bail and
Amanda - Mrs B's Book Reviews
*https://mrsbbookreviews.wordpress.com
Harriet Blue back for another blockbuster and action packed thrill ride in Hush Hush. The fourth novel in this popular series penned by the world’s most popular thriller writer James Patterson and my own favourite crime fiction writer, Candice Fox, will send you in a spin. I consumed this one over two sittings, it is compulsive, addictive and unputdownable!

Hush Hush follows on from the events that closed Liar Liar. I am a keen fan of this series and I love h
Jacqueline
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: australia, crime
Sometimes it came from inside me. Sometimes it was drawn towards me. Tox was the same. And I had known many others over the years like me, too. In the foster system. In group homes. In the prison where I'd spent the last four months. Even on the police force, carrying badges and guns. Some people are just walking disasters waiting to happen.
It didn't matter what I wanted. What mattered was protecting the people I loved from the curse that I was.

Harriet Blue gets reflective in the fourth installm
Cathy Hunt
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Go Harriet Blue and her band of merrymen. Loved the adrenaline ride you always get from these 2 authors. Candice Fox you ROCK!!
Must read for fans
Tatum Damman
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sinking back into the world of Detective Harriet Blue was a delightful way to spend my Mothers Day weekend!
As though I never left, just as captivating as the previous books.

Patterson and Fox write incredibly well together. So well this book was finished in 2 sittings!

Kept you on your toes the entire way through.

I think I’ll always be cheering for Harry, although a tortured soul - there’s goodness in there somewhere.

Carol -  Reading Writing and Riesling
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
3 1/2 stars

I think this is the strongest of this series .
Julie Garner
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime-thriller
I feel like I’m a broken record with these authors. I love them both and when they collaborate, they blow my mind.
Book 4 in the Harriet Blue series is no different. So much going on from all sides but somehow the work gets done and we can continue to love our favourites. We score some back story on Tox, with our hearts breaking, then singing, then breaking again for him. Whitt is on the road to recovery and Harriet, well, Harriet is in prison and has a murder that touches her personally. We all
Blue
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I live for James Patterson books. I think there is no other crime writer like him. There really isn’t anyone that comes close to his talent. Honestly James Patterson is one of my favourite authors of all time!
I have to admit when Patterson co-writes I always enjoy the work but never as much as I would if he wrote by himself. HOWEVER! James Patterson and Candice Fox are the ultimate co crime writers and I live for their work.
I love this Harriet Blue series. This fourth instalment of the series i
Erica Smith
May 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Probably the best read in the Harriet Blur series. Easy book to pick up and read without having to think about it. Very far fetched and annoying in spots but still enjoyable. An OK read.
patricia holmes
May 12, 2019
barbara braunberger
May 19, 2019
Brittany Hood
rated it did not like it
Mar 04, 2019
Sue
Stashima
rated it it was ok
May 01, 2019

• The Last Second (A Brit in the FBI, #6)
  • Gone by Midnight
  • The Scholar (Cormac Reilly, #2)
  • The Last Widow (Will Trent, #9)
  • Hid from Our Eyes (Rev. Clare Fergusson & Russ Van Alstyne Mysteries, #9)
  • Crashing Heat (Nikki Heat, #10)
  • Dying for Devil's Food (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #11)
  • From Jailer to Jailed: My Journey from Correction and Police Commissioner to Inmate #84888-054
  • Shamed (Kate Burkholder, #11)
  • The Dark Corners of the Night (UNSUB, #3)
  • Alien on the Runway (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #0.5)
  • Murder by Kindness: The Gift Quilt
  • Pursued (The Protectors, #3)
  • South
  • The Quilt Before The Storm
  • Stone Cold Heart
  • A Grand Murder (Catherine O'Brien Mystery #1)
  • A Novel Death (Delhi Laine Mystery #1)
Official US Site
Official UK Site
JIMMY Patterson Books
ReadKiddoRead

James Patterson is the world’s bestselling author and most trusted storyteller. He has created more enduring fictional characters than any other novelist writing today, with his Alex Cross, Michael Bennett, Women’s Murder Club, Private, NYPD Red, Daniel X, Maximum Ride, and Middle School series. He has sold over 380 million books wo

Detective Harriet Blue (4 books)
  • Never Never (Detective Harriet Blue, #1)
  • Fifty Fifty (Detective Harriet Blue, #2)
  • Liar Liar (Detective Harriet Blue, #3)