Andrea
Andrea asked Kari Gregg:

In The Red - do you plan a sequel for this book - they've been stuck in my head going out that motel room door for what seems like forever! I loved that book.

Kari Gregg Sorry, real life has been kicking my ass for the last little while, didn't notice this question until just now. I planned a sequel for ITR, yes, but that's not on my docket for 2015. As it stands right now, 2015 will be another shifter story already in production, a pair of fae novellas bundled together as a twofer, the IO prequel, then a project of which I've been referring in my head as my shifter opus (because Massive Beastly Long SOBing Thing is too many syllables, LOL), and POSSIBLY a riff on time travel more on par with otherworld travel. That last is still in development and I'm beginning to think it'll have to run a very long (novel plus) length too so IF that project is ready to go (big IF), it probably won't be ready to trot until 2016. Anyway, my sequel energies for the time being will be squarely focused on delivering the IO prequel. Sorry! :(