GREGORY
GREGORY asked Brad Taylor:

As you start a book, do you have an entire story in your brain, or do you start with ideas and the story works itself out as you write. I enjoyed "One Rough Man," now I am on "All Necessary Force."

Brad Taylor Each book has been a little different as to how much of the story was in my head before I started writing, but it's never the entire thing. Usually, I have the "threat", and I have the "threatened" in my head, and work from there. I don't outline per se, with the whole book sketched out prior to starting to write, but I do develop what I call a framework, which is the major arc of the story. From there, I start writing and the story takes me where it wants to go.