Sandy Affer
Sandy Affer asked:

Did anyone else think it was out of character for Rachel (who doubted everyone around her) to suddenly at the end completely trust Ginger ? She even doubted the validity of GPS at the end when it brought her to Ginger’s hide out. The ending was very disappointing to me, felt rushed.

To answer questions about The Chain, please sign up.
Amy The whole aspect of being buddies with your ex husbands dates- when it seemed he left her while she was diagnosed with cancer, is a bit bizarre. How they kiss on cheek or top of head. He has money and she seems to be cash poor. There were several things that didn’t click but it’s a thriller not great literature.
~Mrs.~ I agree with you! Also after everything that happened how could Kylie "forget" the gps in her shoes and throw them away?! I mean she was wetting the bed... so you would think the gps would really matter to her.
London
Image for The Chain