Sarah
Sarah asked Lynsay Sands:

How did you come up with the Argeneau vampire series? how do you sit down and focus on writing a book? I love all the books.

Lynsay Sands Hi Sarah, a friend suggested we do a Halloween anthology together and I said if we did that, you know I'd have a vampire who fainted at the sight of blood or something. I threw out a couple more ideas, we laughed and then changed the subject, but the ideas were cute and fun and stuck with me until I finally decided to give it ago. Lissianna, of course, is the vamp who fainted at the sight of blood, and the rest of her family just kind of walked on scene and introduced themselves as I went along.

As for how I sit down and focus, I just do. Having deadlines helps with that when other things are happening that can distract me, they HAVE to get done. I've even checked into motels for a week to write to get away from distractions.

I'm glad you are enjoying the books. Thanks for letting me know.
Lynsay Sands