Roger - president of NBR United -
Roger - president of NBR United - asked Lynsay Sands:

would you consider having an Argenau Vampire Life mate with a member of the same sex for a story and not just as a subplot in a story?

Lynsay Sands Probably not, but only because I don't think I'd be all that comfortable writing the love scenes. I don't find other women attractive sexually, and I haven't got a clue how a male on male love scene would go. I mean, I have an idea, but... Sheesh, basically, I cry writing sad scenes, laugh at the funny ones even while typing them and yes, much to my hubby's delight, I get into the love scenes I write which, I think, is why they apparently work. I wouldn't get into writing same sex love scenes the same way and suspect they might fall flat because of it...if that makes any sense.
Lynsay Sands