Hannah Steenbock
Hannah Steenbock asked David Gaughran:

What's the most fun to write for you? I know you blog, and write both fiction and non-fiction.

David Gaughran That's a tricky question. Writing non-fiction is easier for me. It feels like there's less moving parts than fiction and the whole process is less frustrating in general. But I have a greater sense of accomplishment when finishing a novel - perhaps because I find the challenge much more demanding, I don't know. I get a lot out of writing non-fiction, but I do see myself as primarily a fiction writer, and I suspect that when I finally shuffle off this mortal coil I will have put out a large collection of novels and just a handful of non-fiction books. But it's all fun... when I'm not tearing my hair out!