Tracyh
Tracyh asked:

Is this a stand alone book? I like to know before I start if the book ends or if I have to read another one (or more) to get resolution.

To answer questions about Wallbanger, please sign up.
Kassandra As Isabelle said, there is a sequel called Rusty Nailed. There is also another book written about these two characters that just came out called Last Call. There are also two other books that aren't about those characters, but they are about characters that you meet briefly in Rusty Nailed
Isabelle C. No, there's a sequel to it and it's called Rusty Nailed, but you can definitely finish the first book and pass the others if you wish.
Monique This is a stand-alone novel. No need to read any others to finish the story (although I will be reading the others in her Cocktail series because I enjoyed this one so much)
Image for Wallbanger
by Alice Clayton (Goodreads Author)