Elias
Elias asked:

Am I the only person who thinks that "Maximum Ride Forever" sounds like a threat?

To answer questions about Maximum Ride Forever, please sign up.
Elias I was sure that this thing would finally end, considering that the previous book was called Nevermore. But no, James Patterson wants to keep the Maximum Ride series alive until he gets all of our money.
Frances To be perfectly honest I thought it sounds like a Max Ride preteen fanclub circa 2009. But I agree with you about it sounding like a threat!
Esther It'll end...*insert evil laughter* bahahahahaha
Ohana I dont think so, I feel that it might have a happy ending i was wrong, i was so mad.
Artemis Extremely Ironic, but it has to come to an end at some point, there is only so much that can happen to Max and her flock, and Patterson has really been pushing the limit...
Rt Nope. And personally I wouldn't mind if it lasted forever.
Julia Maximum Ride Forever... and ever....and ever...and ever.
mala maximum ride... FOREVER.
Liam Belson No. Not at all.
Dalia It does kind of. Wow... I hope not I like my series to end. lol
Tom Hoffman I agree. The title is kind of ironic because it feels like Maximum Ride is going on "Forever".
HerefortheRide Personally,I agree with all of you.
~Akweley~♥but when we say we have depression, everyone runs away♥~ Umm, actually, I didn't think that till you said it...
Laurence No, you are most certainly not. I do think he has the intention to make every...single...one of us cry. That, I'm certain of.
Image for Maximum Ride Forever
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author)