Colleen Palladino
Colleen Palladino asked Rainbow Rowell:

Eleanor and Park is one of my favorite books, every time I read it, I feel like I fall in love all over again. That's enough gushing my question is: Are you working on anything right now? If you are when will it be released?

Rainbow Rowell Thank you! This is lovely to hear!

I have SO MANY SECRETS right now. I'm just about to announce my next project. It's totally different from anything I've done before, and I'm having the best time working on it.

I also have secret news about an existing book; I'm VERY CLOSE to announcing this one, too.

And -- this project I can talk about -- I have a graphic novel coming in 2019, a collaboration with Faith Erin Hicks. This has been delayed a bit because both Faith and I had other deadlines. But my script is done, and it's the next thing in Faith's queue!