What's the Name of That Book???
— 46433 members
— last activity 2 minutes ago
Can't remember the title of a book you read? Come search our archives and shelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our UNSOLVED messCan't remember the title of a book you read? Come search our archives and shelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our UNSOLVED message board and we can try to help each other out.
1. Please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic Header - not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely to recognize your book.
2. Don't create duplicates of the same request. You can "bump" your topic/thread (that is, post a comment to it) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information.
3. Tell us what year you read or heard about the book. A range of years is fine. You can also mention when you think the book was published.
4. If you're searching for more than one book (or book series), start a new topic for each book/series.
► HOW TO FILL IN THE REQUEST FORM
► CREATE A BOOK REQUEST
5. After posting a request, please come back and check if another member has found it. Check both the Unsolved and Possibly Solved folders. If you've found your book, post a comment to let us know. You can add "Solved" to your Topic header and move it to a Solved folder by clicking "Edit" on the desktop website (not the mobile app) - or a Moderator will assist.
6. If you're helping someone find a book, please give suggestions only when you recognize the book or have a good reason to believe it's the book.
7. Don't delete your original post with the request. This information may help others looking for the same book in the future.
8. To follow a topic/thread, click "Notify me when people comment" (desktop website) or "Topic Notification Settings" (mobile app).
9. Authors or members who spam the group will be blocked.
Thanks for your help....more