RP Everything! discussion

Civil War RP > CW RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Role play here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya marched through her camp and then went to her tent.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Wendy had gotten hurt again

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya slumped in her cot. She had to remind herself occasionally that her troops didn't know her as Laya. No, she was Major Layman Whitson. A 'man'... Right...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((No one knows that her name is Laya))

message 6: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((Layman Whitson))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, Layman... It seemed like a guy name close to Laya, lol...))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya looked up. She loved how her voice was naturally deep... She sounded like a man. "I never heard of any new nurses. What's your name, girl?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmmm..." She hummed in indifference. "Well then, report to Anne Green. She's our head nurse here..."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya grinned. Just as she thought, a spy. She stood up and caught the girl by the shoulder, taking the plans back. "Why don't you get out of here, Confederate? If you have a problem with blacks, you ain't taken a proper look at me, have ya girl?" Laya shook her head.

message 11: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (Elizebeth) Elizebeth walked pass Marcie as Marcie walked out "Mr.Layman" Elizebeth said. "some one said you called for me"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya let go of Marcie and walked back into her tent, plans in hand, motioning for Elizebeth to come in. "You're Elizebeth, aren't you?"

message 13: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (Elizebeth) " Yes sir i am" Elizebeth said strongly

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good, good..." Laya nodded her head. "I need you to..." She lied out the plans on her desk, looking for the right ones. "Spy on a Confederate general... His location is here." She pointed it out on a map. "I'm afraid I couldn't discover his name."

message 15: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (Elizebeth) "of course sir" Elizebeth said as she looked at the map

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't want you to get the impression that I think that's all you're good for, Elizebeth. I appreciate what you do for us."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now, before she gets too far, I have to deal with a Confederate spy." Laya ran out to find Marcie. She found her and snuck up behind her. She took the gun and hit Marcie on the head.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK))

Laya picked Marcie up with a grunt and took her to the infirmary. "Anne, we've got a spy on out hands."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya had been sitting nearby. She walked over and snatched the map from Marcie's hands. "What's this?" She looked at it. "An escape route? Ha!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 31, 2009 02:06PM) (new)

She narrowed her eyes. "Damn confederate, trying to take away my freedom. I'm a free man, damn it!" She yelled out, to no one in particular.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya shook her head and sat where she had been. No way was this girl getting pass her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya stared back, giving away nothing.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya clenched her jaw. It was rather square. She had always looked more like a boy than a girl. She had a wrap to disguise the part that was obviously female. How did this girl figure it out? "What are you talking about, girl?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Her eyes hardened. "You come into my camp, spy on us, try to take my plans, try to take one of my troops hostage. Then you insult me with gender." She laughed bitterly. "You Confederates stop at nothing."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya just continued staring at her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"How was a 14 year old drug out into a row like this'un?" She asked in disbelief. "Girlie, your ma must be might worried."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"And to get the accusation out the way, I killed younger than a 14."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya southerns are the ones tryin' to keep us blacks like a piece a furniture." Laya whipped up and grabbed the gun, quick as a snake. "We only fightin' for freedom. The boy shot at me anyways. Kill my men, he did."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I ain't got no motherin' instincts. Ain't not mother. Ain't no woman." Laya said in a hard voice. That boy killed her men! She was using her mothering instinct...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I ain't no woman!" Laya yelled back. She flopped back down. One of her men came in to ask what it was. "It ain't nothin' ta make a fuss ova, Leroy..." He left again and she watched Marcie.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya stood up and turned, watching Marcie. "Whachoo up to, girl?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like I'ma believe some nonsense talk like that." Laya said, watching every move, hand gripping the gun tightly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Get that girl!" Laya yelled out, pointing toward Marcie. The man on patrol grabbed onto her arm. Laya finally got there. "My men loyal to me, they are. Ain't lettin' no confederate get 'way."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya stuck her face in Marcie's. "You ain't gonna be happy with the end of this war here, girl." She backed away. "Take 'er to the pit, put 'er unda guard."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Damned 'federate."

message 36: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((Whoa! I missed a lot, sorry.))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((No big. Marcie, a Confederate ((Ahhhh!!)) spy came, Laya found out. Marcie found out Laya was a girl, but Laya denies it. Elizebeth is a Union spy who... I don't know what she's doing at the moment...))

message 38: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((Alright. Got it. thanks.))

Anne ran out of the tent. When Layman told them to get that run away spy. Her fists clenched. She hated those southerners.

She saw the spy taken to the pit. Serves her right.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, but I don't know if she ever left to go spy!))

Laya took a breath and after a few minutes followed her men into the tent.

message 40: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Anne walked up to the girl. "You the spy?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya passed Anne. "Howdy there, Miss Green."

message 42: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

She could be denying it... She heard Layman say her name. She blushed. "Howdy." She pointed to Marcie. "That girl there a spy?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure is. Told this once, and won't tell you again, girlie. I ain't no woman." She said.

message 44: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Anne was shokced and angry. "You think Layman's a woman?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I ain't nothin' but a man doin' my duty to free slaves."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Men, you start on with the 'terrogation. I got some matters to tend to." Laya started toward her tent before turning back. "Miss Green, come with me please?" She started back.

message 47: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 31, 2009 04:02PM) (new)

Anne followed Layman back to the tent. "Why does that spy think yous a girl?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya sighed and turned around. "'Cuz I ain't as hidden as I thought of myself. I call you in here 'cuz I trust ya with this. If I get sick, I want you to tend to me. Thata ways no one be too shocked if it happens."

message 49: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 31, 2009 04:13PM) (new)

"What? You're a woman?" It couldn't be true... The man she had loved, despite him, or her, she wasn't sure which, being black, was a woman?

((Hehe, I have a plan...))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes... I wasn't gonna be sittin' back while my people be slaves. It's jus' wrong." Laya shook her head. "My name ain't no Layman. Jus' sound close. I be one by the name of Laya Whitson."

« previous 1 3 4 5