Into the Wild (Warriors, #1) Into the Wild discussion

who has ever wondered if smudge becomes a warrior?

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lyla Neko i have always wanted smudge to become a warrior maybe fireheart could go patroling and find smudge and ask if he wants to join as an apprentice. and become a warrior i will ask erin hunter that. you can ask her questions on www.warriorcats.com

Rick Hi Michelle, I think Smudge's character seems to be more of the safe type although in the later books he makes several appearances and does help out. But for being a warrior, I'm not sure he would find it a good lifestyle.

Lyla Neko i know but i would like to see it happen

Rick It would be a good story, might be a good idea for one of her manga books.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! yeah, I don't think he would be a good warrior, especially since he went to the Cutter(got fixed)

Lyla Neko Hahahahaha! This was written SOOOOO long ago! XD

Olatunji Coleman Scourge(Lyla) wrote: "i have always wanted smudge to become a warrior maybe fireheart could go patroling and find smudge and ask if he wants to join as an apprentice. and become a warrior i will ask erin hunter that. yo..."

I dont think so he was just helping the clqan

Lyla Neko Again, I was a little 11 yr old and I was naive. lol I know better now then to think such a thing as Smudge being a warrior. ^^

message 10: by Lyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko Gawd... I embarass myself. >.<

message 12: by Lynx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynx well, since the clans moved to the lake, smudge couldn't become a warrior if he wanted to. anyway, he thought warriors did all that silly stuff he was telling "Rusty" about.

message 13: by Gleb (last edited Feb 09, 2012 05:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gleb Nah, he's not fit for it, and he's already been to the cutter so there's really no chance left.

message 14: by Lynx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynx Gleb wrote: "Nah, he's not fit for it, and he's already been to the cutter so there's really no chance left."

Millie wen to the cutter, and it helped the clan. But I don't think smudge is fit for it either.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't really think Smudge would ever really want to be a warrior, he just doesn't seem like he'd want to live in the wild.

Tyler yea

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Smudge is cool and a nice cat and everything, but he just seems a bit to lazy to be a warrior. :)

Tyler yea, but he would make a good warrior if he trained a lot to become and worked really hard to become one.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I think he would be a good, loyal warrior if he worked hard.

Caitlin Elena wrote: "Gleb wrote: "Nah, he's not fit for it, and he's already been to the cutter so there's really no chance left."

Millie wen to the cutter, and it helped the clan. But I don't think smudge is fit for..."

Yes she did but she wasn't spayed, Smudge was neutered making him less inclined to fight.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Spayed and neutered animals can still fight if they have to though, I know my dog can. :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Smudge never became a warrior

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Smudge almost thought of becoming a warrior in Firestar's Quest, but he only thought that because he was having these weird dreams.

message 24: by Katherine (last edited Nov 21, 2012 04:09PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Katherine Yu I don't think so

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

johanna Can't even remember who smudge is >3<

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Johanna wrote: "Can't even remember who smudge is >3<"

Firestar's kittypet neighbor.

johanna Oh! That one >3< No wonder I didn't remember him haha... he's only at the very beginning am I right?

Kayla Koval though smudge does come up several times in the series but i have read every book and smuge DOES NOT become a warrior....besides.....he doesn't even understand why firestar leaft in the first place and in firestar's quest he has dreams of skyclan cats and thinks that he might have to join the clan but firestar reasures him that he doesn't have to and he said he was relieved so yeah.

message 30: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary i would love to know more about Smudge in general. After all, he was Rustys friend

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Johanna ღ♣✽Hobbit and Proud✽♣ღ wrote: "Oh! That one >3< No wonder I didn't remember him haha... he's only at the very beginning am I right?"

Smudge appears later in "Into The Wild".

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I never wondered that because, Smudge wouldn`t be able to make it as a Warrior.

Atlantic Gem *stares off into space* Time to go write fanfiction!

message 34: by Serra (new) - added it

Serra Kimsey Smudge obviously doesn't become a warrior. He is happy being a kitty pet.