RP is Awesome! discussion

Unicorns > Unicorn RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 936 (936 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 3929 comments Mod
This is where you start RPing!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain started to drink out of the stream. It was cold, and she was glad. She was about to keep running anyway.

message 3: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Fang was drinking downstream of Dancing Rain, and he raised his head to flick off the drops of water from his muzzle.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain looked up as a drop of water hit her. there was a black Pegasus upstream of her.

"Hello." She dipped her head.

message 5: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Fang glanced at her and raised his head to show that he was older than she, and demanded respect, even though he muttered a kindly, "Hello." back.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain dipped her head lower when he showed her that he was older. He didn't look it, but she was bad at guessing age.

"I'm Dancing Rain."

message 7: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Fang noticed her respectful drop in head, and replied. "My name is Fang."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Greetings, Fang. I do not mean to be rude to you or your position, but if you'll excuse me..." She lifted her eyes to watch his reaction.

message 9: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Fang snorted slightly. He was a little surprised to see her take off so soon. "Tell me," he said, "if you see my sister. She is smoky gray in color. Tell her that Fang is looking for her."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course." She raised her head and turned before galloping off. She had to exercise, she couldn't stand another moment of rest.

message 11: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard was jumping around in the forest, rearing up onto her hind legs, and then crashing back down onto the forest floor. She kept taking her wings out for exercise, but didn't bother to fly. Not enough room.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain stopped when she heard something. She turned to see who it was to see a smoky gray Pegasus. She went up to her.

"Excuse me? Is your brother Fang?"

message 13: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard paused to take a breath. "Yeah it is." she reared up again. "Why?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's looking for you, by the stream."

message 15: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard rolled her eyes. "Whatever. He can wait." she came back down onto the forest floor. "What's your name?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Dancing Rain. What about you?" She tilted her head. Again, she couldn't tell how old they were.

message 17: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

"Shard!" came the answer. Suddenly, she dipped her head low. "I'm sorry," she murmured. "I didn't know you were my elder."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh? I am?" She shook her head. "Oh, that's fine. I'm not one for the whole age thing... I do it when I'm younger, though. Others tend to do it and get mad when we don't recognize them... your brother seemed like one of them... I don't mean to sound like I'm talking bad about him, though!" She rushed to say.

message 19: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard shook her head playfully. "He just demands respect, is all." she looked away, a far away look in her eyes. "Our dad was like that too."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh... I'm sorry..." Dancing Rain looked down. She understood what that tone meant. Hadn't she used it before herself?

message 21: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard shook herself back into reality. "No, it's okay. Fang just reminds me so much of my dad."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony walked through the forest looking for a place to drink and found a stream. She drank greatfuly

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain looked up. "He reminds me of my grandfather... Well, in a way. I've only ever heard stories of him. But he sounds like how Fang acted."

message 24: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Fang waited impatiently by the stream. Surely Shard wasn't that hard to find. She was always crashing around.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, you should probably get to your brother... he didn't seem like the patient type." She tilted her head apologetically. "I wish we could talk longer."

message 26: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard nodded. "Goodbye! I'll see you sometime around the forest!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"You too!" Dancing Rain nodded back and ran back to the stream and back downstream. She stopped when she found a black unicorn. "Hello!"

message 28: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard ran towards the stream. Fang was going to kill her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony looked up, downstream was an older grumpy Pegasus. She quickly backed away into the forest she did not want an encounter with an angry Pegasus.

message 30: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard wasn't really looking where she was going, and suddenly, she crashed into a black unicorn.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain saw the unicorn backing away, and saw Fang behind her. She quickly ran to the forest because he might be mad at her. Shard wasn't there, yet...

She followed the black unicorn. "Hello?"

message 32: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard quickly stumbled her way towards Fang, not meeting his eye.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain saw Shard approach her brother. She worried for her new friend.

message 34: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Fang reared up and lashed at Shard with his hooves. "Why didn't you come faster?" he snorted.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain flinched. Ow... she thought. How could a brother treat his sister like that? She frowned. Oh, she'll show him why. She emerged from the woods.

"I'm sorry, Fang." She lowered her head. "It's my fault. I kept her up and talked to her."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((FYI Shard just bumped into me))

"Hi." She said then reconizing the other unicorn as an elder she immdeatly bowed her head in respect

message 37: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Fang turned to Dancing Rain with fury in his eyes. "She could have stopped you. It was her fault."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain raised her head. "Who's to say I didn't let her?" Defiance shone in her eyes. Family shouldn't treat each other like this.

message 39: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard shook her head no. Fang was just really showing off. He didn't do this most of the time.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain saw Shard shaking her head no, but she couldn't stop. In her mind, she had already reached the point of no return. She stared Fang straight in the eyes.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lyla watched the whole scence with fear "Please don't hurt me please don't hurt me." she thought in desperation

message 42: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Fang danced on his hind legs, in a show of aggression.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebony backed away into the bushes

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain knew how to fight, and she reared on her hind legs also. When she was down, she pointed her horn to him and pawed the ground.

message 45: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Snorting, Fang settled back onto the ground, and bared his teeth, to show a warning.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Dancing Rain glared at Fang. "I don't care if you're an elder or not. One does not treat family that way."

message 47: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard quickly pushed her way in front of Dancing Rain, knowing that Fang was about to fight. "It's okay." she hissed. "He does it just for show."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't care," Dancing Rain hissed back. "I won't stand for it. I'm sorry that I've only met you today and I'm already interfering, but no."

message 49: by мσση∂υѕт, The awsome maker of this group!!! (new)

Shard angrily turned on her. "If you stay and keep fighting back, he'll get even more made at me!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

That caught Dancing Rain by surprise and she raised her horn. "Why?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19