This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A few more things I hate

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments The popular belief that it’s sexy to look like a holocaust victim. If you’re over fifteen years old, and you still weigh in the double digits, something is seriously wrong. Angelina Jolie, Renee Zelweger, (sp), Nicole Kidman, etc. - your pencil-thin arms, knobby knees and skull faces do nothing for me. Find a buffet, buy one of those fry-daddies, do something.

24 hour news. It doesn’t matter which network - it all pisses me off, or stresses me out, in one way or another. Now I know every awful thing going on in the world, and hear every foul utterance from every pundit, expert, analyst, extremist and insider. And if you have your own news show, whether you’re a journalist, commentator, whatever, why oh why would you let your guests scream at each other? And interrupt each other? And talk over each other? How does anyone benefit, or learn from that? They’re all wearing microphones. If somebody won’t shut up, turn the bloody thing off. And why must you talk and talk and talk and update us on a news story when there are no updates? We’ve already heard the summary of events ten times. Wait until you have something new to say. I try to turn it off, but I can’t.

News at 6 and 10 – those were the good old days.

I’m now a fan of a 90210 alum. Yes, Sarah Connor Chronicles, you made it work. You made me like the character, damn you. It still kind of bothers me that he’s the prettiest person on the show (slight exaggeration – the mom is kind of hot), but I guess he can’t help that.

message 2: by Amanda (last edited Dec 19, 2008 07:36AM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Yay for Rusty and his buffet-eating advice! Stop being creepy-looking, you scrawny ass bitchez!

message 3: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) Rusty, I still think you are overlooking the appeal of Summer Glau on The Sarah Connor Chronicles. BAG has nothing on her.

And I completely agree that Kate Bosworth needs to eat a sandwich.

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) And Natalie Portman. She'd be really cute if she weren't emaciated.

message 5: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) I'm happy to send them some of my extra padding by mail. I has enough for two.

Servius  Heiner Leave.Natalie.out.of.this.tom.

message 7: by Kasia (last edited Feb 18, 2009 02:16AM) (new)

Kasia Natalie isn't half as bad as Keira Knightley. I want to feed her a gargantuan, greasy meatloaf and make her spill what's amiss.

message 8: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You're slipping, Nick. Two months later? I'm telling you though, she had a nude scene in Darjeeling Limited and...well...the whole xylophone ribs / bony hips thing doesn't do a lot for me.

Servius  Heiner Yeah she was a bit... hungry there but not so much in closer.

Servius  Heiner and and she wasn't really nude... you don't see anything so that is one of those misleading "nude" comments.

message 11: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) If by "hungry" you mean "skeletal and emaciated," then i agree.

message 12: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Kiera Knightly is anorexic, I'm convinced.

Natalie Portman is just an unfortunate victim of the Hollywood syndrome.

Servius  Heiner Well for the record I don't just adore the hungry Natalie; I also adore Salma Hayek... well that is untill she married that billionair french guy.

http://www.photospicturespics.com/pic...

message 14: by Kasia (new)

Kasia That's her in From Dusk Till Dawn! Gotta love that movie. Gotta love Salma.

message 15: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Salma Hayek i can agree with.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.