This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate that I don't have one of these...

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell description

Not only is it my favorite book, it's my favorite book cover.

I wonder if one of my friends or family is reading this post...

Jackie "the Librarian" Too bad there isn't a link to a website where you could buy a shirt like that...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I think the movie is great, too. I mean, the book is amazing, but it's a pretty good movie. It's so fricking gorgeous.

Why does "fricking" still get tagged by spellcheck? And why does "spellcheck" still get tagged by spellcheck?

message 5: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Is that like coatcheck?

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) http://www.goodreads.com/about/gift_g...

Lookie! You can buy 'em from the GoodReads gift guide, too!

message 7: by Annie (new)

Annie (angelannie) You take the shirt,I'll take the boy. Danke.

Servius  Heiner pervert

message 9: by Annie (new)

Annie (angelannie) oh hell yes

message 10: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Servius is talking about the t-shirt model, Annie. He's a convicted pervert, serving time right now. You can tell just be looking at the guy.

message 11: by Annie (new)

Annie (angelannie) lol - suuure - actually he might be a bit young for me... that would make me a cougar? hmmm...

message 12: by Annie (new)

Annie (angelannie) oh jesus - like I knew you were twelve. I'm not that sad - really I'm not. REALLY I"M NOT!

Servius  Heiner It’s ok Annie I have tissues let it all out.

I was of the mind that I didn't like you... but now that I know you are one of "those" teacher types mac'n on the kids... Well if you were a guy, I'd already be on the phone, but I would be pretty pissed off if someone dimed out my educational booty call when I was in school so you know, were cool.

P.S. as soon as you delete you poll. Write another one; just get rid of the compulsitory poll.

message 14: by Annie (new)

Annie (angelannie) Well,I'm not a teacher,I just like to joke - but thanks now I'm all weirded out

message 15: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) It is weird, don't ya know. Dean -- go tell your mother she's calling you.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.