This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate how leaves won't leave on their own!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

12 piles in my yard! I need to get some yard bags and take care of them, but they're all wet!

[image error]

Jackie "the Librarian" That's what you get for having trees, Sarah.

Don't they have yard waste pickup in your neighborhood? In Olympia, I have a can for garbage, a can for recycling, and a can for yard stuff: grass clippings, leaves, branches, etc.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, but my yard debris can filled up rather quickly even though it's huge. I can add bags of leaves next to it, but that means I have to bag all those leaves! There are a lot of them.

message 4: by Arminius (last edited Nov 26, 2008 11:13AM) (new)

Arminius I know what you mean. I had 28 bags one year. Then my wife made me get our old maple tree cut down so I have much fewer now.

Jackie "the Librarian" I can see that! You should make Steve come over and help you. Bribe him with cupcakes!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No, Bunny, but they make my yard look gross if I leave them there all Winter. There are too many to just ignore. It's a full carpet of leaves because my front yard has two enormous maple trees. They need to be trimmed, majorly.

Also, my neighbor has OCD qualities with his yard and my leaves blow into his yard, which stresses me out every time I pull into my driveway.

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Burn them. Burn them with fire.

"You should make Steve come over and help you."
I have known Steve for 20 years. I have yet to see him do manual labor. He hires Mexicans for that kind of stuff.

message 8: by Matt (new)

Matt I feel your pain. I never could figure out why my parents always went for treeless lots. Now that we're up to our necks in leaves and I have had to replace a windshield because of an unlucky falling branch, I think I get it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Steve told me to burn them, Dan! You guys are too in tune with each other.

message 10: by Daniel (new)

Daniel We aren't in tune 8) we just like to see sh!t burn.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, come on, Bunny. According to GR, you're only 2387 miles from me!

message 12: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Apparently Bunny isn't that committed to the betterment of her compost pile.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.