This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate how nosy my ex-boyfriend is!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

As I've mentioned before, I work with my ex of 7 years. Even though he has moved on romantically, he is still overly-concerned with everything about me. If I am listening to music he doesn't know, he wants to know WHO I heard it from, for example.

Well, today, he looked in my purse! I had (for a very boring reason that mostly has to do with being scattered) a pair of underwear in the inside zipper pocket. So, he says to me, "WHY do you have a pair of underwear in your purse?"

Well, it's none of his business! I could have told him the real (boring) reason, but I just said, "NEVER MIND!"

If he believes that I'm involved in some sort of exciting, vehicular sex situation, that's his own fault for being a SNOOP!

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Was it your own underwear?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately, yes.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That's because I was hot one day.

message 5: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Sarah - leave your clothes on why don't ya?!

SHUT UP, MARIE!

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You need to start keeping condoms, lube, and handcuffs in your purse.

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments What kind of numnuts looks throught a woman's purse?

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 20, 2008 06:43PM) (new)

A curious one. In the past, he's also looked through my window and has also come into my house when I wasn't home and looked through my room. The majorly psycho stuff is over, thank goodness, but there are remnants of his behavior that peek through now and then.

I guess I'll have to start hiding my purse at work, like I already hide my food from him. And the school cameras. :)

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I can't stop laughing!!!
Sorry...

Servius  Heiner eh... restraining order... hello. WTF

Servius  Heiner And I don't want hear any crap about him being harmless... It always starts off like that, and then before you know it were watching them search for you on the nightly news, your dad crying on TV about how he just wants his daughter back. Meanwhile your down in some old well being yelled a to put lotion on your skin... you don't want to make your dad cry do you? or end up as a lamp shade?

message 12: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments This stalker loser is definitely begging for Lifetime to make a movie about him. I won't have to watch it though, because I have that channel blocked.

message 13: by Matt (new)

Matt Seriously, a knee to the groin (off of school property of course) would effectively redefine the boundaries.

If you are in no mood for violence, I also really love the Slayer/hypodermic needle idea.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I think he's harmless. I've known him since 1994. He's irritating in a big way, but harmless. He's about to become a dad, anyway, so he'll have his hands full.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"WHY do you have a pair of underwear in your purse?"

Well Josh, I helped Steve clean his house last night...and well, you know how it is!

Servius  Heiner yeah, I'm saving this thread to my hard drive so when you end up decorating some psycho's dining room I can give it to the 5o. RIP Montambo. I think I will send a preemptive box of tissues to your days as well.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Great idea, Steve. Josh already LOVES you!

Thanks for the concern, Nick. Do you love me or something? You don't have to answer.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahahahaha. For some reason, that really cracked me up.

Servius  Heiner Well, I don't know about love... But I don't want to see you as a lamp shade.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ ♥ ♥

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.