This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate when a day feels like another…

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments A hard feeling to explain… but I feel like today is Sunday… and that sucks!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Do some Saturday stuff quick!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments what is saturday stuff???

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't you have a Saturday routine? You seem like the routine type. As per my Saturday routine, I'll be logging off in about twenty minutes and heading to town for coffee.

Servius  Heiner repeat your masturbation sequence.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Tambito’ my days off change every week…. I don’t have a routine for everything… on my days off I do a schedule and I stick to it… but that’s it I’m not a “routine person”

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's head out for hangover breakfast. I want crepes with berries and whipped cream.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments That aint hang over breakfast (*cough* mangu * cough* mangu) i’ma go take a shower a work in a couple of hours

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Wear your Saturday underwear.

message 10: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Nov 01, 2008 11:23AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i like to go freeballing on saturdays =)

Servius  Heiner Do you free ball no matter what type of pants you are wearing? I only ask because there are types of pants that "could" be comfortable to freeball in... but then I think about jeans... eh, dude put on some boxers. They make nice silk ones.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I’ve done some freeballing on jeans… I didn’t find any discomfort on it… the other day I was on my way to work and I was freeballing… when I got out it was really cold and windy… dude usually when I freeball I always make sure that the beast is contained before I got out… and now I know why… that was cold!!!

Servius  Heiner The beast...? Oh you mean your two inch killer.

killer of good times that is :D

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Actually my penis in America is larger than average… so fuck you! You know what instead of going and fucking yourself why don’t you humor me… tell me a joke… like the size of your penis…?

Servius  Heiner Actually fizzle the only place where your 2 inch killer is larger then the norm would be Asia.

As for the size of my ride... well there has never been a device made that is large enough to encompass it... so you may have to wait until nanotube construction is perfected before I give you an accurate measurement. The construction of a device that big will require construction in vacuum, and with extremely strong materials.

Jeez fizzle I thought you knew, They call be the nanny splitter for a reason.

Servius  Heiner Besides I think your penis is larger in America mainly because of our beautiful women. Everyone penis is larger in America. Our ladies practise proper hygiene and plastic surgery.

Servius  Heiner by the way how big is it when your not in America?

message 18: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Too bad the Seth and Alfonso show is on permanent hiatus. The Nick and Alfonso show just creeps me out.

Servius  Heiner That can happen.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I miss seth =-( and I hate that he refuses to talk with me !! oh god I’m depress today! My jacket!!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.