Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
This topic is about Frostbite
Paranormal Romance > VA: Adrian or Dimitri?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily V (xemilyx) | 27 comments I used to love Dimitri but after Rose broke Adrians heart immediately switched sides especaially in Bloodlines where you see the true depth to his character. TEAM ADRIAN!!! Who is your favorite??

message 2: by ஐAndreaஐ (last edited Nov 16, 2011 09:10AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) | 707 comments I've always loved Adrian. But I think that Dimitri was best for Rose.

I love them both, differently

Emily V (xemilyx) | 27 comments I know what you mean. Rose was never good for Adrian she was too... Rose for him!

Teeny (teenycarter) | 20 comments I love rose and dimitri together thats how its supposed to be but adrian is lovely love them all and hope adrian and sydney end up together or with mia she would be good for him :)

Emily V (xemilyx) | 27 comments Mia really? She did fade out of the books after a while.

Darby Bogle (DarbyBogle) | 2 comments thats so hard. both are amazingly hot and just flat out awesome . . . hm, dark bad boy or strong arms and heart? to heck with it, Dimitri! Gotta love strong arms and heart :)

Deanne | 209 comments I am all things Dimitri!!! He was with out a doubt a better fit for head strong Rose.
Aside the fact that they are a better fit, Dimitri is just flat out ass kicking hot!!!!

Got to love a man that can kick a little ass when needed.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 241 comments Dimitri, I love Adrian, but it's all the way Dimitri!

message 9: by Katie (last edited Nov 16, 2011 08:51PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katie (skateanddonate) Dimitri.

I liked Adrain in the Vampire Academy when he was mischievous, sensitive to other people's feelings and shown as a bad boy living outside the rules following his own path and enjoying life.

However, in Bloodlines he was shown as having no backbone. He sat around moaning and crying and doing whatever he was told (even by a vampire hating human) and couldn't even take care of himself to the point of perusing his own interests, finding an apartment, or even registering for school. I mean really?! He has the ability to compel people, but he can't even get an apartment or register himself in community college?

To me, it was not a realistic character change. I could see him becoming withdrawn and moody as a bad boy, but becoming pathetic and unable to care for himself without his parents money made him a weak character I'm not interested in following.

Emily V (xemilyx) | 27 comments Harley wrote: "ADRIAN!!!!!all the way he is just soooo sweet. i still cant believe that he loved Rose so much.. i wish i could be Rose i would have chosen him!!!"

Totally agree!!!

Emily V (xemilyx) | 27 comments Katie wrote: "Dimitri.

I liked Adrain in the Vampire Academy when he was mischievous, sensitive to other people's feelings and shown as a bad boy living outside the rules following his own path and enjoying lif..."

I see your point but i think in bloodlines you saw the true vunrebility of his character

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 241 comments Katie wrote: "Dimitri.

I liked Adrain in the Vampire Academy when he was mischievous, sensitive to other people's feelings and shown as a bad boy living outside the rules following his own path and enjoying lif..."

Totally agree!

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 134 comments Who's Adrian? ;) Just kidding! Haven't read Bloodlines yet but I am Team Dimitri all the way!

S.L.J. (sammyslj) | 103 comments Emily wrote: "Katie wrote: "Dimitri.

I liked Adrain in the Vampire Academy when he was mischievous, sensitive to other people's feelings and shown as a bad boy living outside the rules following his own path ..."

And he got alot better towards the end, well until Dimitri showed up. :P

Emily V (xemilyx) | 27 comments Sammy wrote: "Emily wrote: "Katie wrote: "Dimitri.

I liked Adrain in the Vampire Academy when he was mischievous, sensitive to other people's feelings and shown as a bad boy living outside the rules following..."

IKR POOR ADRIAN

Sheree Dimitri all the way, I love seeing Adrian with Sydney

Emily V (xemilyx) | 27 comments Sheree wrote: "Dimitri all the way, I love seeing Adrian with Sydney"

SAME!

message 18: by Jussy (new) - added it

Jussy (j-s-e) ஐAndreaஐ wrote: "I've always loved Adrian. But I think that Dimitri was best for Rose.

Totally agree. Even though I am team Adrian... Rose belonged with Dimitri.

Vanessa (ayeestrella) | 41 comments Dimitri!!! Sorry but Adrian is a bit immature at times. Rose and Dimitri are perfect for one another.

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) | 707 comments I think Adrian will grow in the bloodlines series and be just right for Sydney :)

Rayna Agree!

Dimirti is by far my favorite, but comparing the 2 would be like comparing apples to oranges.

Adrian has had everything handed to him and doesnt realize that in real life thats not what happens. now he is on his own and quickly shown that he has to be responsiblle for his actions! As Rose said he will find that person that makes him want to be a better person without being cohersed into it via deal or bargain. Sydney is Adrian's Rose....he just doesnt quite know it yet!

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) | 707 comments Yep! I love it!!!

Sarah (zih0021) | 10 comments I think they both are very likeable characters in their own ways as they have different personalities. Dimitri is the more serious/mysterious type while Adrian is more of a bad boy and full of humour. So I think they both are attractive in their own ways. :D

Rayna Sarah wrote: "I think they both are very likeable characters in their own ways as they have different personalities. Dimitri is the more serious/mysterious type while Adrian is more of a bad boy and full of humo..."

yup i hear you there!

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 31 comments ADRIAN!!!

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 31 comments Harley wrote: "ADRIAN!!!!!all the way he is just soooo sweet. i still cant believe that he loved Rose so much.. i wish i could be Rose i would have chosen him!!!"

same here! Dimitri was such a bore to me and I felt like he kept leading Rose on and then would push her away and it was super annoying. Adrian was upfront from the beginning and always very honest and sweet.

Latasha (latashamd) | 71 comments I'm so glad to see so many Adrian fans!! In most mainstream YA, I go for the same guy the heroine does. But in these books, although I like Dimitri, I just can't let go of Adrian. I just love me a troubled soul!