This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Vikings

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I hate that the Vikings had so many penalties. I would have preferred that they play penalty free but still got their ass kicked. Oh, well.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments They sucked balls!!! I was watching that tame and I wanted to win so I could make fun of my cousin!! And they sucked!!! Now I understand how other people feel when they watch dallas whooping their team's ass!!

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) That raises an interesting question. Dallas is kind of hitting their stride right now and has a pretty soft schedule for the rest of the season. Would it be be better for them to just barely make the playoffs then get humiliated by a team that's actually good, or to just barely miss the playoffs on the last day of the season?

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I would say I prefer they just barely miss but doesn't that mean The Giants or The Eagles make it? I don't feel super fucking psyched about any of those options. I guess The Eagles would be the lesser evil. But I reeeeaaaaallllly hate The Giants. (let me guess, Alfonso. That's your 2nd favorite team, right?)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments The giants from ny right???? So I guess they are my second team!!!

Also! Tom! And the end of that game.... there was still 24 seconds on the clock and everyone started celebrating and walking into the field... and I was mad cuz there was still time on the clock... is this normal in football???? To not wait till the time is over?

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Alfonso wrote: "The giants from ny right???? So I guess they are my second team!!!

Also! Tom! And the end of that game.... there was still 24 seconds on the clock and everyone started celebrating and walking int..."

In some cases yes, this is normal. But not always. Glad I could clear this up for you.

message 7: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Alfonso wrote: "The giants from ny right???? So I guess they are my second team!!!"

You are now banned for any and all football related discussions! You cannot and I repeat CANNOT be fans of two teams within the same division. Plus, did you really ask if the Giants were from NY!?

message 8: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Back me up Tom!! Would any Vikings fan say that the Chicago Bears are there 2nd favorite team?

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Just so I understand. You're telling the Protestant Mormon Jew that he can't be a fan of two football teams from the same division?

Its football Oddrun. They're talking about football.

message 10: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) smetchie wrote: "Just so I understand. You're telling the Protestant Mormon Jew that he can't be a fan of two football teams from the same division?"

Yes Smetchie, that is exactly what I am telling the Mexican Puerto Rican.

message 11: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Harry wrote: "Back me up Tom!! Would any Vikings fan say that the Chicago Bears are there 2nd favorite team?"

I would say no, but on the other hand.... I don't have a real high opinion of the intellectual or reasoning capacity of Vikings fans, so I'm not sure.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments If both team rock ( And you know they do!) You can be a fan of both!! So there! Suck its! When the giants go against my beloved dallas ic chear double!! And you just mad cuz I'm with the winning teams!!

message 13: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) If by "winning" you mean "teams barely above .500 and fighting for a shot at a playoff berth."

message 14: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Is it wrong that i think this is awesome?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shut...

message 15: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments HHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's hilarious. Because I hate the Vikings. I hate all purple teams.

message 16: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Yet another reason to love the Packers...they make small children cry.

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan Tom wrote: "Yet another reason to love the Packers...they make small children cry."

I recently discovered Clay Matthews and his luscious locks. Go Packers!

message 18: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Puke. I hate Clay Matthews.

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan I know nothing about football or the Packers. The only thing I know about Clay Matthews is he has muscles and nice hair.

message 20: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I had no idea until Smetchie pointed it out, but he also speaks in Ebonics.

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments He looks like a Norse God and talks like he's from the projects. He's a moron.

message 22: by Cristy (new)

Cristy (warhol315) smetchie wrote: "He looks like a Norse God and talks like he's from the projects. He's a moron."

He has chick hair.. gross!

message 23: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) He talks that way on the field. There's actually an Ellen interview where he's pretty articulate.

message 24: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) He talks that way after games while being interviewed. I'm guessing that he didn't give Ellen the, "know what I'm sayin'?" 15 to 20 times during the interview.

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan smetchie wrote: "He looks like a Norse God."

That should have been the end of the sentence. I'm not listening to the man talk for chirst sakes. This is purely a superficial observation. It doesn't matter how he talks, his personality, or even if he is or isn't good at football. Its all about looks. You need to learn how to objectify men (above the age of 16).

message 26: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Ha!!

message 27: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Megan aka *Mheghan* wrote: "smetchie wrote: "He looks like a Norse God."

That should have been the end of the sentence. I'm not listening to the man talk for chirst sakes. This is purely a superficial observation. It do..."

Because she clearly already knows how to objectify those 16 and younger.

message 28: by smetchie (last edited Dec 15, 2011 04:39AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Megan aka *Mheghan* wrote: "smetchie wrote: "He looks like a Norse God."

That should have been the end of the sentence. I'm not listening to the man talk for chirst sakes. This is purely a superficial observation. It do..."

Why do you think I'm mad*?!?! I wish every day that I could unwatch vampire Eric on Jimmy Fallon!!! I can't objectify them once use their big stupid mouths for talking.

*I'm not really mad. I'm not into the over-muscled neanderthal look so I never thought Clay Matthews looked like anything but a big dumb retard. Tom and I have very different taste in men**.

**boys

message 29: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Or boys, as the case may be.

message 30: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Nice reading comprehension, Tom!

message 31: by Megan (new)

Megan smetchie wrote: "Megan aka *Mheghan* wrote: "smetchie wrote: "He looks like a Norse God."

That should have been the end of the sentence. I'm not listening to the man talk for chirst sakes. This is purely a super..."

I didn't think you were mad. I don't want to hear Eric talk either, it would ruin the illusion. I hope the next season of True Blood he is back to the head ripping monster man that warmed my heart.

message 32: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments naked naked naked naked

message 33: by Megan (new)

Megan Oh hell. I just had a flashback of him in his dungeon in Fangtasia showing the stripper some vampire moves in hyper speed.

message 34: by Megan (new)

Megan Well you can't go that fast and make it look that good. And I'm guessing the results are different, for the woman at least.

message 35: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) smetchie wrote: "Nice reading comprehension, Tom!"

Nah, just a small screen on my phone so I missed the last bit.

Servius  Heiner I stopped reading this thread when fooz started saying he had a football team. When did that happen? I'm glad you have seen the light and stopped trying to convince yourself that soccer is a sport. You can be my Mexican again. Thee end.

message 37: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments That happened when he realized there was a football team everyone hates.