Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Bookshelf (Snapshot) !!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3781 comments Mod
Okay groupies!! I want to see Snapshots of you guy's bookshelf(s) and I want to know if you've read half or all of the books on your shelf!

Happy reading! :)

message 2: by Tanecia (last edited Nov 02, 2011 10:52AM) (new)

Full View

Photobucket

Shelf by Shelf
Photobucket

alt="Photobucket">

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

message 3: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 402 comments i either read or own almost all of the books on your book shelf :^D

i don't have a book shelf right now because i just moved so i don't have all of my books with me but the ones i do have are in piles on my dresser.

message 4: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments lol our shelf is getting full, we need another one!

message 5: by Tanecia (new)

yeah I have the common YA books...I'm trying to widen my horizon of books lol! But you don't have to have a bookshelf to show off your books If you have piles on your dresser or floor it does'nt matter!We want to see! I just think its cool to see the different books everyone has cooped up in their homes! :)

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments All my books are in my nook XD but I do own most if not all the books in your self!

message 7: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 402 comments i don't have all of my books but here are the ones i do have:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...

message 8: by Tanecia (new)

Are the Mari Marcus books a series?

message 9: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 402 comments here are the books i have with me, the others are in storage and i let my friend borrow one. :^D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

message 10: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 60 comments Anastasia wrote: "here are the books i have with me, the others are in storage and i let my friend borrow one. :^D

you have a good taste in books!

"

message 11: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 402 comments Tt wrote: "Are the Mari Marcus books a series?"

yes, there are 6 out now and there are 2 more coming out.

message 12: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 402 comments Destiny wrote: "Anastasia wrote: "here are the books i have with me, the others are in storage and i let my friend borrow one. :^D

you have a good taste in books!

thanks! :^D

""

message 13: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments Anastasia wrote: "Destiny wrote: "Anastasia wrote: "here are the books i have with me, the others are in storage and i let my friend borrow one.

I love yur room! I see Jacob on the wall, Yummy! Hey was Balefire good?

"""

message 14: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 402 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "Anastasia wrote: "Destiny wrote: "Anastasia wrote: "here are the books i have with me, the others are in storage and i let my friend borrow one.

I love yur room! I see Jacob on the wall, Yummy! ..."

thanks! and Jacob's alright though i prefer edward. :^D balefire was pretty good it was very interesting

message 15: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I'm jealous with your bookshelves -_- :D lol

message 16: by Tanecia (new)

Anastasia wrote: "here are the books i have with me, the others are in storage and i let my friend borrow one. :^D

Omg I just bought bitten the other day have you read that one yet? How was it?! I'm so excited to read more books from Kelly Armstrong I'm a huge fan of her darkest powers series so I'm siked!

"

message 17: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 402 comments Tt wrote: "Anastasia wrote: "here are the books i have with me, the others are in storage and i let my friend borrow one. :^D

Omg I just bought bitten the other day have you read that one yet? How was it?! ..."

i read that it was awesome! i love Kelley Armstrong's books! :^D

message 18: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Nov 24, 2011 10:55PM) (new)

Sheri | 12317 comments Mod
Here is a picture of my bookshelf currently. Because I don't keep books after I have read them, these are all books on my to-read list.

I also have about 40 more books on my Kindle...

message 19: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 305 comments i cant wait to have a book shelf up and fill it with my books, ill probably need a few, ill be glad to share a picture once my house is done for now all my books are in boxes

awesome collections by the way guys :)

message 20: by Tanecia (new)

Mayra wrote: "i cant wait to have a book shelf up and fill it with my books, ill probably need a few, ill be glad to share a picture once my house is done for now all my books are in boxes

awesome collection..."

Cant wait to see your shelf!

message 21: by Tanecia (new)

Sheri wrote: "Here is a picture of my bookshelf currently. Because I don't keep books after I have read them, these are all books on my to-read list.

I also have about 40 more books on my Kindle...

"

I see someone likes James Patterson!!! I've read the lake house and another one of his that I cant remember but he is awesome! He is the Steven king of mysteries lol.

message 22: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

I do love James Patterson. I think he's the only non-paranormal author that I read. He's one of my top three favorite authors, along with Stephen King and Dean Koontz.

message 23: by Tanecia (last edited Dec 14, 2011 10:50AM) (new)

In My Mailbox this week I received "Shifted"

Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking thanks Sheri!!

and I boughtThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin and "fearless"Fearless (Fearless, #1) by Francine Pascalbecause it had a beautiful cover and it sounded awesome!

Photobucket

message 24: by Janina (last edited Dec 14, 2011 04:54PM) (new)

Janina (synchronizedreading) | 183 comments -A small chunk of my books!! Some of my more recent books.. Sorry phone camera sucks!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

message 25: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

@Janina - Some great books! I love J.R. Ward. I've read all of the BDB and Fallen Angels books and can't wait for the next in both series to come out.

I have the first few of Rachel Vincent's Shifters series, too, but I haven't read them yet.

message 26: by Jojobean (last edited Jan 11, 2012 06:27PM) (new)

Jojobean I'm a book Horder

" Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

message 27: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Wow! You have a lot of books!

message 28: by Tanecia (new)

Joanne wrote: "I'm a book Horder

"

Lol I thought I was a book hoarder but you take the cake! You have an amazing book collection/Library.

"

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 374 comments Most of my books are packed in boxes in my attic... we are trying to squeeze two "houses" worth of stuff into one... so hubby made me pack away all except the absolute must have's

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 374 comments although I could take a picture of my Kindle- there are 1233 books on it

message 31: by Lanie (new)

Lanie Malone | 59 comments I would have to clean off my bookcase just to be able to photograph the books. Hubby uses it as his own personal unloading station. Wallet, hats, keys, empty cups, loose change, etc.

I can say that my bottom shelf is dedicated to Laurell K. Hamilton's entire Anita Blake series and I have a shelf dedicated to historical romance that can absolutely hold nothing else.

message 32: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassmarie) | 32 comments Joanne,

I LOVE that you have Goosebumps in there.. I wish I had saved all of my books from when I was younger.. but I am pretty sure I would no longer have a room.

I'm going to take photos of the books I have at my Mom's house tonight (I've been staying there).. and next time I'm home, I'll take a pic of my bookshelves and all the books I have.

Currently I have 315 books on my Nook as well... I have an obsession. :X

message 33: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 305 comments Photobucket

this is only what i have unpacked so far and its not even that clear but i know i defenetly need more shelves lol.... thank god for my nook or i dont know where id put them all lol

message 34: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 305 comments heres one a bit more close up
Photobucket

message 35: by Megan (new)

Megan I need to post my bookshelves eventually.

And I see some Percy Jackson books! :D

message 36: by ~Thena~ (new)

~Thena~ (athena-nadine) | 184 comments I took this a couple of months ago. These are my main shelves. There are a good 40 more books crammed on it now. lol

My other shelf. All the empty space is filled with kids books now.

I also have over 400 ebooks on my NOOK. :)

message 37: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 305 comments omg! thats what i need lol....

message 38: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Geez! You guys have many books XD Overflowing books! :) <3

message 39: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleywilliams75) Nice Books selves! Why are other peoples book shelves so cool?

message 40: by Tanecia (new)

Athena-Nadine (sometimes Nallia) wrote: "I took this a couple of months ago. These are my main shelves. There are a good 40 more books crammed on it now. lo
"

I envy you Athena!! Lol you have the most Awesome-sauce bookshelf!!

message 41: by Michele (last edited Jul 22, 2012 07:31PM) (new)

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 41 comments Athena-Nadine (sometimes Nallia) wrote: "I took this a couple of months ago. These are my main shelves. There are a good 40 more books crammed on it now. lol

My other shelf. All the empty space is filled with kids books now.

I als..."

Not only do I envy your shelves but I love the Star Wars items! I have two Star Wars boys here! We are turning our "formal" living room into a library, I cant wait so I can buy books again. All my books these days are on the IPad and I miss paper!

message 42: by ~Thena~ (new)

~Thena~ (athena-nadine) | 184 comments Thanks for the compliments everyone. :) I turned my formal living room unit a library a long time ago. I need another big shelf because they're full now. The tall ones are 7' tall.

The Star Wars stuff is mine! :-D

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG All of you have so many books! I have always been a little paranoid about stacking up on books so have been feeding off libraries and ebooks but think I will have to work on my collection soon lol

message 44: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 305 comments Athena-Nadine (sometimes Nallia) wrote: "Thanks for the compliments everyone. :) I turned my formal living room unit a library a long time ago. I need another big shelf because they're full now. The tall ones are 7' tall.

The Star Wars ..."

i showed my bro and my parents the picture and said i need something like that, but my room isnt big enough lol....

message 45: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Athena-Nadine (sometimes Nallia) wrote: "The Star Wars stuff is mine! :-D ..."

I LOVE Star Wars...Best movie(s) ever!!

message 46: by Franz (new)

Franz McLaren (franzmclaren) I used to have books stacked along the walls and crowding the closets. Every year I had to donate a few hundred to the local schools and library in order to get room to live. Last birthday the kids got me a Kindle. Now I carry a few hundred books everywhere I go but it makes for a dull picture.

message 47: by Crystal (last edited Aug 03, 2012 08:06AM) (new)

Crystal | 27 comments i would have reading day with the stock of books you have!

message 48: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 305 comments Franz wrote: "I used to have books stacked along the walls and crowding the closets. Every year I had to donate a few hundred to the local schools and library in order to get room to live. Last birthday the kids..."

i have a nook too,but there is still certain books id rather get as books :)

message 49: by Ayla (new)

message 50: by Ayla (new)

« previous 1