This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate that now that Eddie is back, so are the Managers wars!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Oct 13, 2008 09:34AM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I hate that now that Eddie is back, so are the Managers wars!

So…. I founded this picture of my GM in the office… and I couldn’t help myself!!!! For Christ sake is a picture from the 70’s!!! He wearing tight pants, an afro, those long sideburns, and one of those weird shirts (god only knows how they called) the point is!! that I had to photocopy it and hang it on our communication board before I left the other night… that way everybody could see it next day when they open, dude it was just one funny picture from his dark ages…

And yesterday morning when I go there the first thing I see on top of the main front computer was one of my MySpace Pictures…. I’m like aight I guess I deserve that, and then there was another one hanging front the DT window… I’m like this is a little too much… but what eva… then I walked into the office and there was another one attached to the computer monitor. At this point I was starting to get annoyed… then I get up and go to the walking to do my morning food counting…. Surprise there was one taped to the walk-in freezer!!! Ok I was piss off at this point... till I opened the deep freezer door and surprised another one!!! Dude wtf!!! long story short there was another one in the bathroom, inside one of the grillers, the steamer, safe, the registers, soda machine, heating cabinet #1 and #3, mini freezer in the kitchen, line, esteem cabinet on the line, and by the end of the day crew members were taping the damn pictures on the back of their shirts…. THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Should I post some of your mySpace pictures here?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Just kidding.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Go ahead ‘tambito I don’t have a problem with the pics… everybody knows I dig Asian chicks =), what got me annoyed was the amount of them!!

p.s. did i told you that they kick me and delted my thread from the taco bell group??

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Why?! I didn't even see it! What was it about?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I was just telling them a piece of my mind… the last thing I remember is me offering a nice cup of STFU to the dude who called me a shithead =P

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

^_^Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa! ^_^ Chaleupa!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.