The Teen Writing, Reading and Roleplay Group discussion

Reading > What are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments I'm reading 'And Then There Were None' it's about this island that these 10 people get sent to for what they think is a nice vacation with the hosts, which they supposedly know, although no one remembers when they met them. When they get there, the hosts aren't there & so they just start the vacation without them. And then...every day one of them dies in an "accident" they have to figure out who it is who's killing them off, & assume it's one of the ten.
(view spoiler)

message 2: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments i am in the middle of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer and it is seriously amazing i HIGHLY recommend.

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments Yeah it's pretty good so far :D

ooh I wanna read that book Kwynn!!!!!!!!!! lol

message 4: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments you should its amazing but not as good as wither...... hehe.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I do too!! Have you ever read Dreamland?

message 7: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) currently reading hanna's letters///////////

message 8: by Shatter (new)

Shatter Lost (shatterlost) I am currently reading Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice. I have already read the first three books and I don't have any more at the moment so I am rereading them. :P

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments I am reading the Goddess Test by Amiee Carter .... IT is super good

message 10: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea | 7 comments I'm reading Generation Dead and The Last Unicorn.

message 11: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments OM FRICKEN G!!!!!!! I NEED Wolfsbane A Nightshade NovelBook 2 by Andrea Cremer NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments ya there is one little hitch.......... ITS NOT OUT TILL JULY 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :'(

message 13: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) ...............................................

message 14: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments ya tell me about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im having mini anxiety attacks every time i think about it! AWWWWWWWWW!

message 15: by RoseSparkles (new)

RoseSparkles | 62 comments I'm reading The Goddess Test!!
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter

message 16: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments oohhh i cant wait for bloodlines!!!!!! have u seen the cover to the second one? the golden lily?

message 17: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments xoCassieVictoriaxo wrote: "Yes! I am waiting for the first book in the new series by Richelle Mead, bloodlines... :D"

OOh I won a signed copy of the first Vampire Academy and it still hasnt came in mail :I

message 18: by Kwynn (last edited Jul 16, 2011 10:52AM) (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments wait do you mean bloodlines or vampire academy? and here is the cover to the golden lily The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead aint it awsome!

message 19: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments yeah and you know the sad thing.. I wanted the Where She went instead of it and it wasnt even signed but the vampire Academy was signed and my mom wanted to read it so I got that one and it was the top prize and where she went was one of the bottom prizes....

message 20: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "it may have came in the mail today but I spent the night with my grandparents but I want to check it so bad

message 21: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments lol

message 22: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments It wasnt In :( I might just cry.... LOL

message 23: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Still not... I really just want it for my bookshelf...

message 24: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Currently reading the FullMetal Alchemist series. Fullmetal Alchemist, Volume 01 by Hiromu Arakawa

message 25: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Very

message 26: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments I NEED Wolfsbane A Nightshade NovelBook 2 by Andrea Cremer NOW.

message 27: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments IT CAME IN... My signed copy came in and shes a beauty :)

message 28: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments the signed copy of vampire academy right?

message 29: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Kwynn wrote: "the signed copy of vampire academy right?"

Yeah :)

message 30: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments I don't read Vampire Diaries.

message 31: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments I mean Vampire Academy

message 32: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments I was doing cartwheels down the driveway ...

message 33: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Yeah and I live down a really long driveway with rocks :)

message 34: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Vibes -- Amy Kathleen Ryan

Kristi isn't a particularly nice person.  She's rude, snarky and combative.  Also, she's been hiding a cat in her bedroom for two years despite her mother's crippling allergies and she occasionally plays mean tricks on unsuspecting strangers.  But it's hard to blame her:
If you're wishing you were psychic, too, believe me, you do not want to know what people are thinking.  People are mean, nasty, selfish slobs, and 99 percent of the time their brain vibes hurt your feelings and you have to go around trying not to remember that Gusty Peterson, the cutest guy in school, looked at you yesterday and thought, Sick.
I mean, if you had to go around all day listening to other people's thoughts, wouldn't you be a little messed up, too?

message 35: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments KB *you think I'm pretty :)?* wrote: "I mean Vampire Academy"

YOU DONT READ VAMPIRE ACADEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE U IN SANE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

message 36: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments No it never intrigued me. And I'm offended by that for I've read all of Harry Potter which obviously means I can't be.

message 37: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments well i dont like harry potter so if your insane then im insane.........

message 38: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Cool

message 39: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments yeps

message 40: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments im reading Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins at the moment and its real good so far. is the immortals series worth finishing? i finished dark flame but got bored so i havent read the last two. advice?

message 41: by Kwynn (last edited Jul 21, 2011 08:20PM) (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments ok. now i just gotta get Night Star (The Immortals, #5) by Alyson Noel i already have Everlasting (The Immortals, #6) by Alyson Noel . omg i just got Wildcat Fireflies (Meridian Series #2) by Amber Kizer i am re-reading Meridian (Fenestra, #1) by Amber Kizer ! i want Wolfsbane A Nightshade NovelBook 2 by Andrea Cremer .but first i gotta finish Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins before i can re-read Meridian (Fenestra, #1) by Amber Kizer .

message 42: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Sounds complicated. Isn't Wolfsbane the potion Snape makes Lupin for his transformations?

message 43: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments no its a book that comes out in 4 days.

message 44: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments When a werewolf transforms at the full moon, he or she becomes basically a wild animal, and will attack anything in the area including humans; of course, the bite of the werewolf is infectious and will result in the bitten person also becoming a werewolf. Wolfsbane Potion is a very recent discovery; if taken regularly once a day in the week prior to the full moon, it results in the werewolf keeping his mind when he transforms, thus making him able to lie quietly in private, rather than running mindlessly and striking out at everything.
The potion itself is very difficult to make; apparently Professor Snape is the only one at Hogwarts who is able to brew the potion. It also reportedly tastes horrible, and sugar destroys the effect. It is unknown whether it contains the plant Wolfsbane (Aconite or Monks-hood).
The potion was evidently invented only a few years before the story starts, by Damocles Belby, the uncle of Marcus Belby. Damocles Belby was apparently taught Potions by Professor Slughorn.

Haha :D

I am so weird I've gone from being so happy that I felt like dancing to bored to that happy again to so frustrated I started crying to laughing because I was right (I mean so were you but this was an accomplishment) to practically crying because of the song I'm listening to. Is that bad?

message 45: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments It was Away From The Sun by 3 Doors Down. Really? Lol Tge commercials say that on the third day of your period you just want to dance sooo ;) lol but I had been PMSing earlier because on Monday I would flip at my mom over nothing in particular and then the next day it started so yeah. I know TMI :P

message 46: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Oooo tell me how it goes!

message 47: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Yeah it did. So did the poem.

message 48: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha (tabby18) i read all the immortal book by Alyson Noel but Everlasting i did not read that yet. i can't wait to read Everlasting.

message 49: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments i hope so. im reading Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins its really good.

message 50: by Kwynn (new)

Kwynn (kwynnifer) | 23 comments ya. then im reading Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate Passion (Fallen, #3) by Lauren Kate

« previous 1