This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I WAS MOLESTED!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments So there was I the other day in a Bday party that I didn’t want to go to… when I saw the guy! I don’t know how I managed to forgot about him….. but I wish I could find out to do it again! That guy is a toucher! You know those fuckers that when they around you they keep touching you until you feel like you somehow being molested???? Well like that! He came to greet me and bang! HE WAS TOUCHING ME EVERYWHERE!!!! I mean don’t get me wrong! Its not like im homophobic or anything like that! But the fuck!? If you gonna touch me I expect you will at least take me to dinner! God Damn It I like to be wined and dined before I get fucked! Anyway after he finished exchanging the greeting molestation with me he went and did the same with my sister, my mother, and every single fucking guest in that house! Apparently to everyone there that is normal! Everyone knows that’s how he express his love for family and friends… and I would have been ok with it if it wasn’t for the fact that he molested me twice more before the night was over!!!!! On the ride back I spent 20 minutes wondering why the fuck I didn’t knock the fucker out! And the people in the car kept telling me that that’s just how he is! That he was not molesting me! that he is just a very loving person! And that I shouldn’t be angry cuz he was just being nice!!! And yet he molested me again when we were saying goodbye!!!!!

IS THIS KIND OF BEHEAVIOR NORMAL???

IS THERE MORE PEOPLE LIKE HIM OUT THERE WAITI TO MOLEST ME?

HAVE YOU EVER ENCOUNTERED A TOUCHER????

AM I WRONG???

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments What did he do specifically? Kiss you on the mouth? Pat your ass?

message 3: by Stina (last edited Jul 10, 2011 11:30AM) (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Wait one minute. How was he touching you? I wish I had one of those sexual assault dolls to make this process easier for both of us.

Was he gently massaging your ass? Did he "accidentally" graze your nipples with his forearm?
Was he touching your dick with his mouth? Or your mouth with his dick?

What the hell was going on??

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments he was rubbing my back, under my arm, my ermm cintura! im not sure how to say that in english! weist? or something like that! my arms my forearms !!! it was weird!!!!!!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i met touchers before! but nothing like this! im used to the Belly Touchers (those who repeatedly touch your belly while talking with you) and the Arm Holders (those who hold your arm while they talk with you) but i never met a male molestator dude! that shit was weird!

message 6: by Helenn (new)

Helenn I would just like to say... that IT AINT NORMAL! and i even call for your help and all you did was walk away and left me on that weird hug! on his defense you can tell he is just one of the overly friendly Spaniard...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I told you I should fuck him up! And you said he was friendly!!! That guy molested us!

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments There's a mini-fooz at my pool. Just thought you should know.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments He has a fro?

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Not when his hair is wet, which is the only way I've seen it. But it looks like he could make it happen.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Yay! Afro power! Wait! Is it a black kid, a latino or a jewfro?

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Latino.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments We do carry the sexiest afros!!!