This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate when I can't close

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm trying to make a fucking mix cd for another group on here and I'm totally uninspired. The deadline is creeping up and even though I have the whole house to myself it's just not coming together!

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments You could always throw in that Alan Jackson song about going country.

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Ok. That made me laugh.

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Do you like that Zac Brown/Alan Jackson song?

message 5: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Just so we're clear, I'm not trying to help, I was just wondering because I know you like Zac Brown Band.

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments do I?

message 7: by Rusty (last edited Mar 02, 2011 07:27PM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I may be confusing you with someone else, but you do now. Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tthIH...

message 8: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments FYI- I love Zac Brown Band... but then, two of the six preset stations on my car radio are country.

message 9: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I like country and really like Zac Brown, but that song...eh

I am digging Colder Weather though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylxjeJ...

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments ::remains clickless::

message 11: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) By the way Rusty...you didn't strike me as a country music fan. Don't know why, but I'm glad to hear it.

message 12: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments smetchie wrote: "::remains clickless::"

Well click you.

Yes Harry, I'm definitely a country fan. I don't like Colder Weather so much, but it seems like Zac Brown stuff usually needs time to grow on me.

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Harry wrote: "By the way Rusty...you didn't strike me as a country music fan. Don't know why, but I'm glad to hear it."

awww. how cute. let me just throw up discreetly in my lap.

message 14: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yes, they do. Especially in the "great" state of Texas.

message 15: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I can't because I'm at work and someone will surely notice that I'm not working if my computer starts speaking Norwegian.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I like country if it's good but I hate it if it sucks. Like all music!

Except reggae, which is never good, as a rule.

message 17: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Montambeau wrote: "Except reggae, which is never good, as a rule."

Oh come on! Never?!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh geez, Harry. The first few seconds of that first one was enough. I just hate the sound.