Maximum Ride! discussion

ANGEL > REVENGE...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) Hai guys! I just had to start a new discussion because I just drank five cups of coffee (don't ask) and I feel like I want to kill JP right now for ANGEL. Sooooooo. What do you guys think will happen in the last book, and if it doesn't, how will you take revenge?

Mwahahahahahaaaa.

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) its the last book? *shreiks in fear* he has to write more books!!!! i cant live without maximum ride!

message 3: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) Nuuuuu it's not the last book! There's one more after it, but no one knows what it's called.

Do you want spoilers?

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments I'm mad at him. Period. Stupid jerk..... He made Fang a liar in this one.....

message 5: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) IKR! Fang...he wasn't supposed to be so...ugh! But in some ways, I think Max totally deserved it. she wasn't the best main character in the world, was she. -_____-

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments Nope. Sadly. She really did need that Ben N' Jerry's.

message 7: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) I think he's making a lot more books that he could name
example:Iggy,Nudge,Gasman,Dylan, and that's pretty much every bird kid.

message 8: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Max!

message 9: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) LOL.
naww, isn't he ending next book? I think it should be called THE END. you know, something fresh and different.

message 10: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) no it's not his last one. he's going to make a bunch more and the next one is called Iggy.

message 11: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) seriously? o_o in ANGEL, in the back of the book, it said that the last book was coming out in February of 2012...

message 12: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 7756 comments Mod
At the end of Angel, it says the final book is gonna be released February 2012.

BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

message 13: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) well we'll see.

message 14: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) omg it's gunna be your birthday?! happy early bithday by likee. 11 MONTHS! XD lol. but if it sucks it's going to be a pretty bad birthday present.

message 15: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) um...

message 16: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) it's true.

message 17: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) i know i just don't know what to type.

message 18: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) LOL oh okay.

message 19: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) um...

message 20: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) ...platypi.

message 21: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) PSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSP!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

RedPath | 5032 comments Mod
Well, if the last MR book comes out in 2012, he'll probably crank out at least seven more before then.

Because he's James freakin' Patterson.

message 23: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) DUH!

message 24: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

It seems like he's been publishing a book a month. i wonder how much he's actually thinking about Max Ride. Not much, probably.

message 25: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Swiftfire | 7738 comments Mod
I know, right? It's crazy how many books he writes at one time. He must never sleep and live on Red Bull. o_O

message 26: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

That would explain the dark circles under his eyes in all his author pictures...

message 27: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) Savita wrote: "That would explain the dark circles under his eyes in all his author pictures..."

LOLOLOL. I agree with that. And I bet he just writes for the money. He has know idea how he shouldn't toy with his FANGirls.

message 28: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

He'll learn someday. Maybe.

message 29: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Swiftfire wrote: "I know, right? It's crazy how many books he writes at one time. He must never sleep and live on Red Bull. o_O"

Or he never revises them.

message 30: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Or rewrites them.

message 31: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Or rereads them.

message 32: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Or edits them.

message 33: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Or gets an editor to edit them.

message 34: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Or even looks at it after he's finished.

message 35: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 87 comments Ugh... James Patterson I've lost soooo much respect for you.

message 36: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

I don't like her. She bothers me.

message 37: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3 comments True, she is pretty creepy, but at least in Angel she gave Max advice instead of trying to take over. I mean like, a BIG improvement!!

message 38: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (last edited Sep 17, 2011 08:08AM) (new)

Eh. Her character is annoying now. In the beginning she was cute and adorable. Not anymore!

message 39: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 87 comments RedPath wrote: "Eh. Her character is annoying now. In the beginning he was cute and adorable. Not anymore!"

Yeeeees that's EXACTLY what happened!

message 40: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

Thank you!

message 41: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 87 comments You're welcome :) But I am sooo excited! But not at the same time... mostly just nervous for the book, actually!

message 42: by Rebecca (last edited Sep 18, 2011 07:37AM) (new)

Rebecca Meyer | 14 comments i've already read it. i'm reading it again now.
will there be any other books?

message 43: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 87 comments Wait, you read the 8th book?!?!?!?!? I thought that wasn't supposed to come out until FEBRUARY!

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments I think she means Angel...

message 45: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Yeah...

message 46: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 87 comments Ohhhh... I thought she might have gotten an ARC.

message 47: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
LOL Got excited for a second, didn't you Breeze? ;D

I wish JP actually stuck to his charrie plan for Angel (when I say charrie plan I mean, like, his 'description') because at first she was a likable character.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) Yeah. I LOVED the first few books, especially the first one where everyone acted or existed as they should.
I was really excited for this series but the recent developments have dissapointed me and several times I nearly gave up on the series.
I didnt though because of the few highlights of the series and im overly curious.

message 49: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Me too - I don't WANT to read them, but I want to know what happens... so I do read them...

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) Yeah. I am ashamed to admit that i havent read ANGEL yet, (I read the blurb?) because im scared that if I read it I will stab and brutally murder it with my penknife...oh yeah, AND fall into depression and anger so yeah...

« previous 1 3