Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Debates! > Harry Potter vs. Twilight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 532 (532 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I like twilight and all but Harry Potter way better.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh...is this even a question?????

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh....you know my answer... (Hint: Starts with an H and ends with ARRY POTTER))

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
harry potter is way better

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, one thing we all agree on!

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
yeah probably. no anti harry potters allowed!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments but twilight is still a good series, the concept is unique.

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

eh

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments have you read the books?

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

never. my mom wont let me. she says its too innapropriate. not like i wanna read them anyway

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "never. my mom wont let me. she says its too innapropriate. not like i wanna read them anyway"

wat?! How old are you again?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Erica wrote: "yah"

hay!

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

im turning 12 in august. i know im young :(

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I'm only like 7 or 8 months older than you.

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lol oh

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Tiffany wrote: "never. my mom wont let me. she says its too innapropriate. not like i wanna read them anyway"

same

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "im turning 12 in august. i know im young :("

12 in march

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

march what?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Tiffany wrote: "im turning 12 in august. i know im young :("

Really? I imagined you to be like 17....for some reason....lol

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

haha

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

did you imagine me blonde?

message 24: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

thanx, march coming up super soon. 3 times 3

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

march 9th? my dad's b day is march 4th

message 26: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yah

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

kool

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Tiffany wrote: "did you imagine me blonde?"

No, I imagined you to be goth...lol...

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

WHAT!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... I know right? Weird....so that is why when I saw your picture I was taken back by how pretty you were....Lol....

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol thanks. i think im ugly :(

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

No!!!!! You are SO not! You have to be kind to yourself!!!!

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i am!!!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

But you just said your ugly, which you arent!!!!

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yes i am@!!!#

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

No!!!!!! Stop it! *Holds haands up to ears* I wont listen to it!

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol IM UGLY IM UGLY IM FAT AND UGLY AND STUPID!!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

*Cries uncontrollably for hours on end.....*

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol sorryryryryryryyr

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

'Sokay....

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I know this is random but....
SOCKEYE SALMON!!!!! WOOT WOOT!

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right? I love salmon...ate it last night!!!!! WOOT WOOT!

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i love it too

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!!!!!! It is like the best tasting fish eva!!!! Omg, another random thing....
I <3 FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE!!!!!!!! OMG! WOOT WOOT!YAY!!!!! SHE IS THE BOMB-DIGGITI!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter. Hands down. I've read Twilight, and the rest of the series. I used to HATE twilight. I mean, i would spit on all the books. I tried reading it, but couldn't get past the first page. it was soooooo boring!

I was in Phoenix. it was 70 degrees. I was at the airport. I was wearing my favorite white halter top...BLAH BLAH BLAH!

So I just skipped the first chapter and it was pretty good. New moon SUCKED. Eclipse was really good, but the movie sucked, and Breaking Dawn was AWESOME! If only Stephanie Myer didn't put in the 300 pages from Jacob's point of view, it might have beat half of the Harry Potter books. But Deathly Hollows was DA BOMB!

message 47: by Karine (new)

Karine This shouldn't even be a discussion. I refuse to even compare Twilight with the Harry Potter books. I've read them all, but I am NO Twilight fan...

message 48: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Definitely Harry POtter... hate Twilight!

message 49: by Karine (new)

Karine Silverstream wrote: "Harry Potter. Hands down. I've read Twilight, and the rest of the series. I used to HATE twilight. I mean, i would spit on all the books. I tried reading it, but couldn't get past the first page. i..."

I just want to say that I disagree with you on several points here. I thought the Twilight books were okay, though they did not get me hooked. However, there was one pert of Breaking Dawn I liked, and that was the part from Jacob's point of view. Bella is sooo sentimental, I remember I couldn't stand it. Jacob rocks. But the Twilight series could NOT beat ANY of the Harry Potter books.

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

true enough

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Host (other topics)