The Everyday, Average But Awesome, Book Club discussion

Games > Blame Someone Else

Comments Showing 1-50 of 423 (423 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) | 387 comments Mod
Example:

Person 1: I blame Person 2 because Person 2 won't roleplay with me.

Person 2: I blame Person 1 for blaming me.

Person 1: I blame some else for making me bored.

You don't have to specify who you are blaming.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I blame Sevania for going off the computer.

message 3: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new)

I blame Annabeth for existing.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I blame Sevania for being born.

message 5: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new)

I blame Annabeth for not being here right now.

message 6: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments I blame Sevania for creating this group :'(

message 7: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments I blame Sammy for letting it snow today.

message 8: by Sammy (last edited Feb 21, 2011 06:12AM) (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments I blame Sky for even getting up this morning.

message 9: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments I blame Sammy for messing up my internet connection.

message 10: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Oh yeah? I blame Sky for deciding to use the Internet connection!

message 11: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments You really want to go there? Well, then. I blame Sammy for getting up this morning and ruining my day!

((Lol, this is hilarious))

message 12: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Yeah, I do REALLY want to go there! I totally completely 100% blame Sky for ever becoming a member on this website... No scratch that, I blame her for ever touching a computer keyboard!!!

((Hee hee :). ))

message 13: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments Well then! I see how it's gonna be! I blame Sammy for the wars around the world!

((haha...so there... :] ))

message 14: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Gasp! She wouldn't! Okay then, no more nice Sammy. I blame Sky for every baby crying!!!!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!! >:D

((Beat that!!!))

message 15: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments ((Oh, I will...))

I would! I blame Sammy for all of the starving people in the world!

message 16: by Sammy (last edited Feb 21, 2011 03:21PM) (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments ((Awww that's harsh :'( ))

Well I blame Sky for all the "missing" electronics that go "missing" every day.

Mwahahahaha!!! You know what that is? That is my evil laugh of revenge and maliciousness!!!

message 17: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments ((Lol...just joking, anyways))

Fine. I blame Sammy for...something else I haven't come up with yet....

message 18: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments ((I know you were joking, but it's harder to blame someone when you feel bad for them! >:D ))

I blame you for not being able to think of any way to blame me!!! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments ((Lol, no kidding))

Right. Keep telling yourself that. I blame Sammy for lying!!!!!! So HA!

message 20: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments I blame Sky for doubting my amazing powers of INVINICIBILITY and AWESOMENESS because she thinks I'm a compulsive liar, ((WHICH I'M NOT!!!))

message 21: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments ((no comment. Lol :] ))

Really? Well, then I blame Sammy for going against my opinion! And because she thinks SHE'S awesome, when clearly I am more amazing. ((debatable fact, BTW))

message 22: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Excuse me, I didn't say that I'm awesome, I said that I have amazing powers of INVINCIBILITY and AWESOMENESS, get your facts straight! I blame Sky for thinking that she is "clearly more amazing" and saying BTW, because even though most people read it as "by the way," I read it as "Bee Tee Double-U" and it's really annoying! Also, her awesomeness is clearly not a debatable fact and it makes me upset when people state opinions as facts.

Okay, that was a mouthful.

*faints*

message 23: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments *watches her faint*

Wow. Just a bit overboard. I blame Sammy for making me read an entire paragraph. I also blame her for going over the top. By the way: BTW BTW BTW BTW BTW BTW BTW BTW BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments *Gets wide eyed*

Hmmm... How shall I respond to this rudeness? Oh yes, I will blame Sky. What for? Saying BTW repeatedly. But I am still INVINCIBLE and AWESOME.

*Faints again*

message 25: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments *shakes head*

Her head is going to hurt in the morning. Well, let's see....hm...Oh, yes. I blame Sammy for saying she is 'INVINCIBLE' and 'AWESOME', because she is only showing off, and the poor unfortunate souls do not have such abilities.

message 26: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments I do not understand if you are saying that I have multiple souls that are poor and unfortunate, or if I have one INVINCIBLE and AWESOME soul while others have poor unfortunate souls. And now, I am going to blame Sky for causing school tomorrow. Also, I blame her for assuming that my head hurts when it obviously doesn't.

*Owww my head...*

message 27: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments *cracks up*

And BY THE WAY, I was talking about you having one NORMAL soul, and others having poor unfortunate souls that are sad you are bragging about nothing.
I blame Sammy for not causing another snow day tomorrow.

message 28: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Are you "cracking up" at my obvious pain in my head?!? And, I would never try to keep a snow day from happening! Wow, the nerve of some people *coughSkycough* !!!!! I blame Sky for making my head hurt.....

*Owwww......*

message 29: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments ((cracking up on the other end of the computer))

I blame Sammy for finding some way to injure herself. It takes some serious skill to accomplish that.

message 30: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments That's exactly what my stuffed llama told me...

I blame Sky for starting a stampede of emus. (Well, actually, that was me :). )

message 31: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments ((nice one. Lol))

I blame Sammy for no one else being online.

message 32: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments ((No, I wasn't kidding...))

Actually, I invited one of my friends to join this group and I think she's online.

Anyway, or should I say BTW, I blame Sky for doubting my emu-stampede causing skills.

message 33: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments Ooooo. I blame Sammy for blaming me for something I didn't know about.

message 34: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Have you ever seen an emu? They run away from everything!

But...

My llama Wrinkles told me to tell you that he blames you for making me bring him up on the internet. (He's terrified of stalkers)

message 35: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments Well then. I blame Sammy for hinting that I could be a stuffed llama stalker.

message 36: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Okay, I blame Sky for pretending she's not a stuffed llama stalker, when she obviously is.

message 37: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments Oh, yes. I stalk stuffed llamas during my spare time. I blame Sammy for starting my class and making me leave.

message 38: by Sammy (last edited Feb 22, 2011 04:45AM) (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Of course I would do that... My stuffed llama told me I think that you're just trying to make me feel bad because I blame you for everything he's told me Everything bad that's happened since I started blaming you...

message 39: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments Right...that completely clears it up. Fine. I blame everyone for letting Sammy blame me for everything.

message 40: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Ha! Everyone else in this group is too afraid of me to even dare comment or blame me!!!! They accept my amazing powers of INVINCIBILITY and AWESOMENESS because if they don't....

I

WILL

BLAME

THEM

!!!!!!

And I blame Sky for me getting sick today! :(

message 41: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments *cough cough sneeze*

I'm so miserable!!!

*cough cough*

Owwww my throat!!

message 42: by Connor (new)

Connor (connork) I blame everyone for blaming eachother!

message 43: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments *Gasp*

He
Wouldn't

DARE!

Well then, I blame Connor for all the bad things that have ever happened.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I blame Sammy for even bring this up.

message 45: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments I blame Vicki for not using correct grammar or proper English. It's "bringing this up" not "bring this up."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(sorry! gosh everyone is a critic!)
I blame Sammy for pointing out my grammer mistakes!!!!!!

message 47: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments You need to capitalize the s in "sorry" and the g in "gosh". You also need to add a comma after the word "gosh". The sentence might sound smoother if you write "everyone's" instead of "everyone is".

I blame Vicki for forcing me to point out her grammar mistakes!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sammy I am going to say this very nicely so would you please SHUT UP!!!!) I blame Sammy for making me yell at her.

message 49: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments *sobs and walks away*

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 22, 2011 03:48PM) (new)

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I blame myself for making sammy cry.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9