YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Adult Paranormal and Fantasy > What this folder is

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
Okay so i know the group is "YA" but i know alot of us read adult books as well so............. this folder gives you a place to talk about those books :)

What you do it post a topic titled with the name of the book in the comment box list the cover of the book the author and the Goodreads summary if the book is super popular i will create a folder for it :) i hope that sounds fair :)

message 2: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

ooooo i just thought i should tell you how to start a new topic!!!

okay up at the top of this page you will see "Adult Paranormal and Fantasy" click on it
to the upper right of the page you will see "new topic" click on it then fill in the blanks

under "topic" list the name of the book

under "comment" list a cover for the book and the name of the author (you can do this by clicking "add book/ author" on top of the comment box) and a goodreads summary

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) Can we have a Shifters topic? =]

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) We already do! It's pretty far down on the main page.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Oh, you might have missed it because the series has its own folder. It's not in the adult section.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/4...

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) AH! You're the best. Thanks for this, Stacia! <3

message 7: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Meghann is Much Muchier wrote: "Can we have a Shifters topic? =]"

lol yep i made one cuz i knew everyone loved the series :)