VAMPIRE ROMANCE REQUIRED READING discussion

GETTING STARTED

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mrs.rhage (new)

Mrs.rhage (mrsrhage) | 2 comments Mod
I have read so many vampire romance series (i'm not fond of just the one book does it theory, I like to keep coming back for more and more) but I am running out of options, I am in need of help finding good romance series, perferably vamps but I will settle for any paranormal fantsy romance. Soooo Suggestions please...

message 2: by εїз♫Vanessa♫εїз (last edited Feb 08, 2011 10:33PM) (new)

εїз♫Vanessa♫εїз Marie Alvarez (yabooksrvw) A good paranormal fantasy romance book that I have read is the Witches Series by Carolyn Jewel her first book is
My Wicked Enemy, and so far she has 4 books out in the series. And another good series is Jeri Smith-Ready's WVMP Series which is about vampires.

message 3: by Mrs.rhage (new)

Mrs.rhage (mrsrhage) | 2 comments Mod
I started reading the Primes Series it is rather good...but I just can't get the passion out of these series that I crave like from Black Dagger Brotherhood or Midnight Breed Series. They are all starting to run together. My wicked enemy actually sounds pretty good I might give that one a try.

I am a sucker from really steamy romantic scenes in books!!!:)

message 4: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 1 comments I don’t really like to make recommendations, because maybe something I loved might not interest you, but I really liked these series (in addition of course to BDB and Midnight Series):

Alexandra Ivy Guardians of Eternity
Jeaniene Frost Night Huntress
Kerrelyn Sparks Love at Stake
Richelle Mead Vampire Academy

This series I really liked at the beginning, not so much the last ones, but the books are funny (not really steamy)
MaryJanice Davidson Queen Betsy

Daniela.

message 5: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Schneider (triciaschneider) | 2 comments I have so many favorites!
Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunters
Maggie Shayne's Twilight series (she has some great immortal witch books, too)
Katie MacAlister's Dark Ones (these are must-reads on my list!!)
Christine Feehan's Carpathians (I've only read a few of her short stories, but I like them)
Emma Holly (I hear her books are great, too. I've read one and have more on my TBR list)

And these, though technically NOT romance, do have romantic elements:
Charlaine Harris-Sookie Stackhouse series
Laurell K. Hamilton-Anita Blake series
Kim Harrison-Rachel Morgan series