We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

WLLK Buddy Reads > This Side of the Grave - 2/22/11

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments I will be going out and buying This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost on the 22nd when it comes out and plan to start it that day.

Anyone with me??

:-)

message 2: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 152 comments Count me in!:)

message 3: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments yay!! soo excited for this!

message 4: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments I haven't read the previous books, so I can't join in, but this is a series I plan to read one of these days.

message 5: by D.G. (new)

D.G. I'm just starting this series and I'll be reading book #2 soon. Just need to pick it up from the library!

message 6: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Oh man D.G. One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost is my favorite of all!! My next favorite is Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost . You're in for a treat. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. I'm going to be rereading Destined for the 22nd release of This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost

Dhes - GET ON IT! :-)

message 7: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments That's what everyone is telling me! LOL

message 8: by D.G. (new)

D.G. Oh don't tell me that, Bekah! You'll make me want to read it as soon as I get it and I have several buddy reads planned this month!

message 9: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments ok....but...I don't like to lie to my friends....

(ITS SOOO GOOOD!!)

message 10: by Birdy (new)

Birdy | 23 comments I'm so in.

message 11: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments I'm so jealous.

message 12: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Yay Yen!! Glad to have you!!!

Dhes - Read!!!!!!!

message 13: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 213 comments BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Yes Kelly!!! BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments On my way to buy it right now!!!!!

message 16: by Birdy (new)

Birdy | 23 comments Shoot, I ordered mine, won't get it until Sat. Let me know how good it is.

message 17: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Well, my schedule is sooo busy, I have no idea how fast I'll get to get to it. Plus I'm sorta in the middle of another book and I hate to read two books at once....so I may not start it tonight. I really shouldn't because it will CONSUME me and I have a lot of work to get done. If I do start it before you, don't worry - no spoilers!

message 18: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments I know my daughter will be nagging me to go get this one. I haven't started this series yet.

**inserts earplugs to protect hearing from the WHAT??? YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET screams sure to follow.**

message 19: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments I'm over the shock of you not reading Bones....I'm just waiting for when you finally do and I get to scream

I TOLD YOU SO

He is so freakin hot!

message 20: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments ok, so its 11:20 here, I've finally gotten home and settled from my VERY long day. The book is sitting next to me. The question is: Do I start it now knowing that I may not get to sleep for serveral more hours because I'm enthralled(I'd better be enthralled)????

message 21: by Birdy (new)

Birdy | 23 comments I would wait until Friday night to start and stay up all night to finish. That's my ideal Friday evening.

message 22: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments that's what i'm gonna do cept on thrusday night...i don't have anything to do on Friday!

message 23: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments starting NOW!!!!

message 24: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments 21 hours later...loving it!! Very funny and there's this chapter...sorta like chapter 32 from OFITG, this one is chapter 21 and man I LOVE VLAD

Do not mess with him!

message 25: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments 40 pages left to go. Gonna go take a quick potty break, refill the water, and pop some corn!! These last pages had better blow me away!

message 26: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Done!!!