Terminalcoffee discussion

Random Queries > What is the Predominant Color in Your Wardrobe?

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments Mine is probably black, but not because I'm hep or a goth or anything, just because it doesn't show dirt as much, and it's easier to sort laundry. I probably have almost as much white and blue (denim) as black.

message 2: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17347 comments Mod
Grey.
It used to be a lot more blue than it is now. I have some black, some red, a bit of green. Lots and lots of shades of grey however.

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan Schwent (akagunslinger) Green or black.

message 4: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart grey, navy blue, or black.

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael It's odd to think of my collection of clothes as a wardrobe. Greenish.

message 6: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11703 comments Bloooo.

message 7: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) hands down, blue.

message 8: by Dan (last edited Jan 28, 2011 06:49PM) (new)

Dan Schwent (akagunslinger) Michael wrote: "It's odd to think of my collection of clothes as a wardrobe. Greenish."

Yeah. I translated "wardrobe" into "pile of t-shirts."

message 9: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments I can't match anything... so I keep it simple: black, grey, white and a few green things.

message 10: by Sally, la reina (new)

Helena, is that really you in your av? You have good hair.

Are you in Denver?

message 11: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments Sally wrote: "Helena, is that really you in your av? You have good hair.

Are you in Denver?"

Yes that's me... thank you, I retained my love of products from the stylist days :D No not in Denver, I live in Canada- southern Ontario.

message 12: by Sally, la reina (new)

Nice. Huh. And have you ever been to Montana? What is it like?

What are trains like in Canada?

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments Idon't have much brown

message 14: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Sally wrote: "What are trains like in Canada?"

The distance between the rails is exactly the same (5' 8.5").

message 15: by Helena (last edited Jan 28, 2011 09:46PM) (new)

Helena | 1058 comments Sally wrote: "Nice. Huh. And have you ever been to Montana? What is it like?

What are trains like in Canada?"

Uh, no. To the best of my knowledge, I have not been to Montana. I travel by train on occasion, they’re green and white and say GO on them. I travelled by train once on a long trip and it was difficult to eat on those tiny wobbly tables.

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary (madamefifi) Koeeoaddi wrote: "Reds, cranberries, burgundies, raspberries, plums and purples."

I want your clothes. Give them to me. NOW.

message 17: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 750 comments Helena wrote: "I can't match anything... so I keep it simple: black, grey, white and a few green things."

My closet is very similar... I have a few shirts that are a color, but only because they were purchased on a day I had told myself I couldn't buy anything else that is black.

message 18: by Suefly (new)

Suefly | 620 comments Lots of black,some navy, some cranberry, as straight red is too bright for me.I like darker colors.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I like black, charcoal gray, wine, eggplant and navy. Denim too. Not a fan of white because after years of kids and pets, it's just a given that anything light colored will be ruined before it gets to the first wash.

message 20: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments I discovered Rit Wite Wash, a powder that works better than chlorine bleach.

message 21: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Grey and black, except for the blindingly white button down shirts I wear to work.

The use of "eggplant" as a color disturbs me.

message 22: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I loved Montana, by the way, Sallers.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) It's just really dark purple, RA. Almost black. More of a girl thing though, I'm pretty sure.

message 24: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (ohanners) | 202 comments Most of my winter stuff are black and most summer stuff are white, yellow, pink, lime, fuchsia, purple, green.

6 months till summer :(

at least i get to wear colorful scrubs for work, for now...

message 25: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Lots of black and navy blue for job-hunting, brown and green and royal blue and purple for me.

message 26: by Kailey (new)

Kailey (lukutuokka) Black - I wear the standard metalhead uniform. Black jeans, Black band t-shirt and black steel-toed boots. It is easy, comfortable and durable.

message 27: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Kailey wrote: "Black - I wear the standard metalhead uniform. Black jeans, Black band t-shirt and black steel-toed boots. It is easy, comfortable and durable."

I read that as "easy, comfortable and drinkable".

message 28: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) You're a jewel.

message 29: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited Jan 30, 2011 01:15PM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) No, she's a minion.

That's what her pic is right? I haven't seen the movie.

message 30: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) What movie?

message 32: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11703 comments I saw posters posted in Italy advertising, "Cattivissimo Me!"

message 33: by Jaye (new)

Jaye  | 138 comments Jammies wrote: "Lots of black and navy blue for job-hunting, brown and green and royal blue and purple for me."

i read somewhere that wearing red for a job interview, or for meeting new people may influence them to looking at you positively.
not BRIGHT red, but more to the darker side.
it's a brain reaction thing.

message 34: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments probably black, but i never wear all-black. i usually pair it with blue, grey and purple.