This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

What did Kasia do when she wasen't with us!?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i say is time harass her till she spill the goods!

i think she found herself a BBB* she been getting some crazy monkey sex all this time!!!

*: Big Black Boyfriend!

message 2: by Servius Heiner (last edited Jan 28, 2011 03:46PM) (new)

Servius  Heiner I think she:

Left her brother stranded at the pool a few more times.

Continued self induced dry spell.

Confused a book seller.

Traveled around Europe being all europe

Servius  Heiner Being all european and stuff... Read as hippie.

message 4: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I think she was sent to a Home for Unwed Mothers where she delivered triplets and right before the home took them to give them to nice Christian households, she tucked envelopes containing maps of Paris into their baby blankets. On the outside of the envelopes, the words "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL JANURAY 2029" are written in really pretty cursive handwriting in a bunch of different languages, because with the EU and all, you really have no idea where your bastard triplet is going to end up. Anyway, on those maps, the address of an apartment in the 6th arrondissment has been highlighted with a Hello Kitty stamp, along with explicit instructions to meet there on the 13th of January, 2029 at 1400 hours.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I like travelling around europe being all europe.

message 6: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments smetchie wrote: "I like travelling around europe being all europe."

Me too. I wish I was travelling and being all europe.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too. My cousin is pausing her college education to go be a nanny in downtown Rome. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kasia has been finishing her ninja-training. She's full-fledged, now. She has been around...but we didn't notice she was here until she wanted us to. It was her ninjary at work.

message 9: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Sigh, if only my life was at least a little bit as exciting as you imagine it to be.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments she is not denying the BBB theory!!!!