This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate Harukijosestepheniejeffreymichaelcormacmurakamisaramagomeyereugenideschabonmccarthy!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments expand

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments We’ll never be even Seth!!! you should know that… and you dare to call me evil???

message 3: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Aug 07, 2008 10:31PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude, i'm 20 episodes of finishing MKR.... after that you picking again....

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Seth can you hate a little on mccarthy so I can have something smart to say when I’m hating on the guy?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Hey!!! I have a few out of print books on my list!!! So chill!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments seth have you ever take a look at my books?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Montambo, WTF?

message 8: by Dave (last edited Aug 07, 2008 10:57PM) (new)

Dave Russell Seth, I'm sure you'll be happy pleased completely indifferent to know I will be reading Live and Let Die next.

message 9: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Aug 07, 2008 11:06PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Seth, why are you so obsessed with books that only you and the guy who wrote it know about???

And how you look like by the way??? I’ll be honest I’m kind of curious…. No homo of course but I’m curious…

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments No pants or shirt??? Ewww!!! Seth is a nudist!!!

message 11: by Dave (last edited Aug 07, 2008 11:09PM) (new)

Dave Russell Sapiens. It's a Latin participle meaning "thinking".

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Homo is an American slang for homosexual... when used after the noun No it means have no homosexual desires towards you.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I think Seth is terribly deformed!!! I think he has a penis on his forehead!! That’s why he don’t post no pictures of himself!! Maybe we could ask Charissa to photoshop it!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude I have no recollection of the big ass rock incident… but I’m pretty sure that I didn’t mean it… and i offer some apologies for it after!!! They weren’t my apologies but they were apologies nonetheless!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I never apologized… I just said that I offered some… and that they weren’t mine…

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Lol…. Maybe you right maybe the succubus brained my big sister and blame it on me… even tho I remember her saying that it was me =P if you do your spirit walking shit… ask my sister who the fuck was it!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I said I’m pretty sure… I’ll be honest with you Montambo… i’m really stupid… I wont bet on nothing that I said I’m pretty sure off =P

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Montambo, I’m trying to look evil here!!! And you aint helping…!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Montambo, read that a little slow… you’ll realize that I’m not apologizing nor sorry..

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude you trick me!!! You said don’t play cuz I’m going somewhere... and then I got really busy! And bang I lost!!! but know i'ma rape you@

message 21: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Boisture I named my son after a character in a Chabon novel, such is my love for that man. I'm not ashamed. I never knew he was popular. Most people I know haven't heard of him. I must hang out with the wrong crowd.

message 22: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Jesus, Seth, you and Donna working together have made me ashamed of my shelves.

message 23: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I prefer the mass-market format. Books are cuter when they're littler.

message 24: by Dave (last edited Aug 08, 2008 10:59PM) (new)

Dave Russell Do you think I'd put any old thing in front of my eyes? My eyes demand style (and occasionally Visine.)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.