Terminalcoffee discussion

Random Queries > Which apocalypse are you most likely to survive?

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments http://io9.com/5739882/discover-which...

Terminator apocalypse for me.

message 2: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Me, too. Terminator apocalypse.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Come with me if you want to live!

message 4: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Terminator apocalypse for me too.

message 5: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Depending on whether I am confronted with scary skwerls or cuddly bunnies, I'd either survive a Zombie apocalypse or a Terminator apocalypse.

message 6: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments terminator apocalypse.

message 7: by Dan (new)

Dan (akagunslinger) Barren Wasteland.

message 8: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1679 comments Barren Wasteland, which I totally agree with.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Barren Wasteland for me, too.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments I keep going back to see what questions you people must have answered which way to arrive at those answers. It seems that you barren wasteland people are willing to eat your friends as necessary, and think your own brains must be delicious.

message 11: by Dan (new)

Dan (akagunslinger) Sarah Pi wrote: "I keep going back to see what questions you people must have answered which way to arrive at those answers. It seems that you barren wasteland people are willing to eat your friends as necessary, a..."

You gotta do what you gotta do.

message 12: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments The flowchart relegates me to the zombie apocalypse. I wish planet of the apes were an option. Would be totally cool.

message 13: by Dan (new)

Dan (akagunslinger) Jonathan wrote: "The flowchart relegates me to the zombie apocalypse. I wish planet of the apes were an option. Would be totally cool."

Whatever you do, don't enter the Forbidden Zone!

message 14: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Dan wrote: "Whatever you do, don't enter the Forbidden Zone!"

But that's the whole point!

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments I'm a Zombie survivor too. And this is good, I've seen a lot of those movies. Do not let them drip any body fluid on you.

message 16: by Jammies (new)

Jammies *invites Rebecca into my fort*

DON'T LET THE SKWERLS IN!

message 17: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Sarah Pi wrote: "Come with me if you want to live!"

Okie dokie. :)

message 18: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments And ranged weapons. You need ranged weapons for zombies.

message 19: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments My path:

HOOMG, BUNNIES! ♥♥♥
Eww.
Nope.
No.
:'( Poor birdies!
Terminator.

message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary (madamefifi) Pretty much everyone should survive a zombie apocalypse:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_...

message 21: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24357 comments Mod
I wanted to be in Bird Swarm Apocalypse but it was Zombie for me.

message 22: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments I'm prepared for pretty much anything.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I'm willing to try to survive the chocolate apocalypse. Rain of chocolate, I'm there!

message 24: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24357 comments Mod
I'll try to survive the quinoacalypse.

message 25: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Barb wrote: "Sadly, I don't think I'd survive any apocalypse ... I'm small and out of shape ... and not even that smart. Enjoy eating my flesh, peeps."

I will hide you in my fort with me and Rebecca, Barb!

message 26: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments I'm in the barren wasteland. Could anyone spare a litre of petrol?

message 27: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1679 comments psst, Phil! The Mormons all have bunkers.

message 28: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments Cool. I'm good then, as long as I act like I'm interested in eventually being baptized.

message 29: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1679 comments I don't there will be Mormons in the barren wasteland apocalypse.

message 30: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments The Marmons will have their own fortress of zion in the midst of the wasteland. They've got both petrol AND water, with a little slice of stepford wives on the side.

Question for those zombie experts: If you eat the (infected) flesh of a zombie, won't you then become a zombie from the infection? If that's so, cracked.com's article is built on a false premise. We'll have human zombies AND bear zombies AND dog zombies AND skwerl zombies running all over the place. Eeeek!

message 31: by Dan (new)

Dan (akagunslinger) Phil wrote: "I'm in the barren wasteland. Could anyone spare a litre of petrol?"

I'd spare some if the tanker I was fighting for wasn't actually full of sand...

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1107 comments Zombies! I'd rock zombies. Especially once I have my hands on a weapon of some kind.

message 33: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Cosmic Sher wrote: "The Marmons will have their own fortress of zion in the midst of the wasteland. They've got both petrol AND water, with a little slice of stepford wives on the side.

Question for those zombie expe..."

that's what bothers me about a lot of zombie films, how are the animals not infected? a zombie bird swarm apocalypse would look awesome.

message 34: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Misha wrote: "Janine, I offer you a clip from Resident Evil: Extinction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmqBoI..."

so they do exist! thank you.

message 35: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) I Am Legend, Mad Max, or The Road.

message 36: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Barb wrote: "*wonders if it's a good idea to hide in a cave with a zombie during an apocalypse*"

*promises not to eat my little sister's brain*

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Lobstergirl wrote: "I wanted to be in Bird Swarm Apocalypse but it was Zombie for me."

Bird Swarm Apocalypse. Boo. I'm pretty useless.

message 38: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Misha, I'll do the Alien Apocalypse with you. I'm sure there are a few aliens that are only there for the free spacetrip and aren't feeling too good about taking over our world. We'll start an underground movement to take down the Mothership!

Oh, hmmm.... I guess that's the "V" plot, isn't it?

message 39: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments ms.petra wrote: "I Am Legend, Mad Max, or The Road."

I'm still working out how to slip a screening of "The Road Warrior" for the kids past the Helicopter Mom.

message 40: by Jammies (new)

Jammies But Claaaaark, the dog dies! You can't show the kids that! :'(

message 41: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments Jammies wrote: "But Claaaaark, the dog dies! You can't show the kids that! :'("

But he goes down fighting for his master. Surely there's a lesson there even for my demon spawn.

message 42: by Jammies (new)

Jammies :'(