This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate how Tesse isn't here.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner See, now you know how I feel on saturday, and sunday... much of friday too.

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Maybe when that Evil Bastard took her badge and gun she went on a binge.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments GoodReaders don’t have lives!!! How long since she last posted??? If is longer than 15 hours there is only one explanation… after seeing a picture of me, her vagina went super nova and now she has a mega crush on my sexy Dominican curly hair… and she left her house to find me… but she couldn’t buy a plane ticket… and she couldn’t drive cuz just thinking about me gave her the shakes… so she is walking to NY right now! So right now our dear Tesse is walking the I-something on her way to me!!! a shame cuz I’m taken now, one of my GD crushes finally manage to seduce me!

Servius  Heiner {:-c Alfonso, you better find a way to contact her... this may turn into a fatal attraction thing.

Remember the astronaut that drove across country in a diaper... Yeah that can be you dude.

message 5: by Amanda (last edited Jul 21, 2008 09:36PM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Somehow I don't think Tesse is lusting after Alfonso to the point that she's walking across the country in a diaper carrying a knife or a shotgun. If anything, she'd be walking from amusement park to amusement park riding roller coasters on her way. Wouldn't you?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Holy shit!!! Seth you know how scared I am of somebody removing my penis and putting on a jar!!! Don’t say that!!!

Amanda, love the new nose piercing… it be sexy!

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Thanks! (I don't know if it's me or not, but whatev...)

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Remember the roller coaster that Fabio rode on and he got his face smashed by a bird? That fucking roller coaster is THE SHIT! And I don't usually go gaga for roller coasters. Or peni in jars, either...

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Oh my god! I'm laughing out loud RIGHT NOW, it's so funny!!!!!!!!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.